Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Tape For Vacuum Stretching Should I Order From Amazon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Tape For Vacuum Stretching Should I Order From Amazon?

Guys,

I used to order the Johnson and Johnson Secure Comfort brand of tape for my glans when using a vacuum so as not to get blisters. They no longer make it. What brand do YOU use? How effective is it? Please don't mention the tape certain PE Device companies send you. I'm looking to buy the tape on my own from Amazon.

I use Nexcare waterproof tape made by 3M. I buy it at Walmart.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      I use Nexcare waterproof tape made by 3M. I buy it at Walmart.
      Damn Cavalier, why didn’t you post that a year ago!? Would have saved me some foreskin, a 100 bucks and a lot of cursing!!?

Up210,
      I second Cavaliers waterproof tape, just be thankful you didn’t have to take the long road to find it. The only downside is, my wife doesn’t like the way it smells. SMH

-BS
      Starting 1/20/17
      BPEL 7.5
      MEG 4.6

Current
      BPEL 8.125
      MEG 4.8

Short term goal
      BPEL 8.5
      MEG 5

Long term goal
      BPEL 9
      5.5+

Comment

Andover coflex wrap

Comment

I use the same as Cavalier. I buy it at Walgreens
          Gobble Gobble

Comment

Originally posted by movingonupto10 View Post
            Guys,

I used to order the Johnson and Johnson Secure Comfort brand of tape for my glans when using a vacuum so as not to get blisters. They no longer make it. What brand do YOU use? How effective is it? Please don't mention the tape certain PE Device companies send you. I'm looking to buy the tape on my own from Amazon.
            I know this thread is a few weeks old but I still wanted to mention,

I have done vacuum extending and hanging for a couple of years and head decent success using the Phallosan glans cap but recently switched to a Silicap and it is flat out amazing.
            I am currently vac hanging 20 pounds (requires fairly high vac to hold) and this cap is amazing, zero blisters and some of the rough spots I had are softening back up.

Good luck,

Comment

Where can you get this Silicap from? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike03016 View Post
                I know this thread is a few weeks old but I still wanted to mention,

I have done vacuum extending and hanging for a couple of years and head decent success using the Phallosan glans cap but recently switched to a Silicap and it is flat out amazing.
                I am currently vac hanging 20 pounds (requires fairly high vac to hold) and this cap is amazing, zero blisters and some of the rough spots I had are softening back up.

Good luck,
                Where do I find a Silicap?

Comment

Working...
                X