Phallosan Forte "Plus+" attachment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Forte "Plus+" attachment?

Hello everyone. I apologize if this is the wrong place to post but I have a quick question. Does anyone know where I can find some information on the Phallosan Forte "Plus+" attachment? I tried using the search-bar on here as well as just googling "Phallosan Forte Plus PEGym" but I can't seem to find anything. I'm just looking for user reviews and thoughts on using the Plus attachment with the PF.

Thanks guys

post moved to its own thread.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Haha thanks!

Comment

Hey. If I am not mistaken, they are just shipping out Plus for the US market. But I could find one review on a different forum, just google it.
        It is being sold in Europe for some time, but I can’t find any reviews of it from here..

Comment

Not yet available in the US. Maybe 3 weeks or so. Only saw 1 review on the google search.

Comment

I live in the US, and just placed an order for one. I'll leave an initial review in the forum when it gets here

Comment

Originally posted by DeepSighted View Post
              I live in the US, and just placed an order for one. I'll leave an initial review in the forum when it gets here
              How did you place it? Just changed the country or something? Because it still isn't available on the US website. I thought about doing it like that but I decided to wait until it's officially on the US site just to be safe.

Comment

Yes, there was like a $25 shipping charge to the US when I changed the country. I'll update if I have any complications or anything w/ shipping.

Comment

I think Julian said they were sold out but would be back at end of February. So,I'd imagine there will be a promotion and information on it soon. Not many people have the plus on here yet
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I received my Plus over a week ago. If you have questions about it, I'll be more than happy to answer.
                    I'm afraid my personal review wouldn't mean much to you as I do use the PF incl Plus but I have added some other sleeves and use a rod system from another ADS. So technically, I only use the bell adapter and the bell.

That still leads to a great combination IMO, I a great fan. But money wise, I pay full price for just those parts that I use. Evenso I'm over the moon happy with it, but YMMV depending on what you can/will afford for an ADS.

Comment

Thank you for offering to share your experience with the PLUS. I have the original Phallosan but I have never used a device such as the PLUS. I imagine it’s similar to others that members use including X4, Penimaster etc? How do you compare the tension you can achieve with the Plus to the original? I believe some other similar devices permit you to add extra length (bars) to the device to increase the stretch. What about the plus-how long can you extend it? Thanks again.

Originally posted by GokuKakarot View Post
                      I received my Plus over a week ago. If you have questions about it, I'll be more than happy to answer.
                      I'm afraid my personal review wouldn't mean much to you as I do use the PF incl Plus but I have added some other sleeves and use a rod system from another ADS. So technically, I only use the bell adapter and the bell.

That still leads to a great combination IMO, I a great fan. But money wise, I pay full price for just those parts that I use. Evenso I'm over the moon happy with it, but YMMV depending on what you can/will afford for an ADS.

Comment

I am using the Jes Extender bars that I bought 10 years ago. The noose end is working out particularly bad for me, but the set of bars is better than the one provided by Phallosan. So my investment then is good now.

The tension is higher than the belt option and it points almost straight down. Back then, I ordered an extra set of bars and can stretch over 6 inches, and can buy more in steps of 2 inches if needed.

The Phallosan extender rods can be built to a stretch of about 8 inches if I'm guestimating correctly. I would have to build the rods and measure the total to be exact. The quality of the Phallosan rods isn't bad, it's just that the Jes Extender's seems better.
                        GokuKakarot
                        Last edited by GokuKakarot; 03-09-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I just got mine - Phallosan Plus+ , I do live in Europe.
                          Wore it last week , Thu/Fri for 4h each day( keeping the extension at 5 cm longer than flaccid penis, as they recommend anyway).
                          Today I had it for 6h as this is the recommended minimum time in the paper you got with Phallosan Plus+.

It is a nice rod extender which I hope will do the trick for me as the regular PF did not do much( my experience with PF is somewhere here on Pegym).
                          Also you need to have the PF to order Plus+ , you cant have Plus+ without the regular PF.

The support could help as I could not recall order ID of my PF purchase so I wrote to support and they seem to have found me in their DB.
                          Long story short they've provided a code which worked so I could order Plus+. In few days it arrived.

I'm using large bell so the setup( plus removing it and putting it back) is slightly more challenging than PF.
                          It is also kinda visible in the jeans( I wear mine kinda positioned upwards then I let it hang on the left side and the underwear keeps it in place).

I feel almost nothing, no pain, no nothing. Nice feeling.
                          I like how the extension is constant even if you have tight underwear due to the rods ( as opposite to the PF belt, which gets affected by the clothes you wear ,if they're tighter they affect the extension power. It may never happened to any of you, but it did to me, so the rod extender seems better for me.

As some other people said, the Plus+ seems to be 'lower quality' than X4 labs for instance. There's some truth in this. But anyway, it still works.
                          I do own X4 labs, brand new, never managed to use it, so I could adapt the Plus+ to the X4 labs base and rods. I'll see.

Too soon to comment on anything, but feeling encouraged again to wear an extender - Phallosan Plus+. My plan is at least 6h , 5 days a week and lets see in 3-6 months , if there'll be any result. For best results I'd say perhaps combination with jelqing and Bathmate should be considered

That's all I wanted to share at this moment

Comment

Originally posted by unkonwn View Post
                            I just got mine - Phallosan Plus+ , I do live in Europe.
                            Wore it last week , Thu/Fri for 4h each day( keeping the extension at 5 cm longer than flaccid penis, as they recommend anyway).
                            Today I had it for 6h as this is the recommended minimum time in the paper you got with Phallosan Plus+.

It is a nice rod extender which I hope will do the trick for me as the regular PF did not do much( my experience with PF is somewhere here on Pegym).
                            Also you need to have the PF to order Plus+ , you cant have Plus+ without the regular PF.

The support could help as I could not recall order ID of my PF purchase so I wrote to support and they seem to have found me in their DB.
                            Long story short they've provided a code which worked so I could order Plus+. In few days it arrived.

I'm using large bell so the setup( plus removing it and putting it back) is slightly more challenging than PF.
                            It is also kinda visible in the jeans( I wear mine kinda positioned upwards then I let it hang on the left side and the underwear keeps it in place).

I feel almost nothing, no pain, no nothing. Nice feeling.
                            I like how the extension is constant even if you have tight underwear due to the rods ( as opposite to the PF belt, which gets affected by the clothes you wear ,if they're tighter they affect the extension power. It may never happened to any of you, but it did to me, so the rod extender seems better for me.

As some other people said, the Plus+ seems to be 'lower quality' than X4 labs for instance. There's some truth in this. But anyway, it still works.
                            I do own X4 labs, brand new, never managed to use it, so I could adapt the Plus+ to the X4 labs base and rods. I'll see.

Too soon to comment on anything, but feeling encouraged again to wear an extender - Phallosan Plus+. My plan is at least 6h , 5 days a week and lets see in 3-6 months , if there'll be any result. For best results I'd say perhaps combination with jelqing and Bathmate should be considered

That's all I wanted to share at this moment
                            I'm curious about adapting the base and rods to the Plus attachment. I also have a X4 extender sitting around collecting dust. The noose system is simply too uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Have you been able to combine the devices without any major issues?

Comment

How about QEP rods, will they fit?

Comment

Working...
                              X