Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the bathmate supposed to pinch a bit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the bathmate supposed to pinch a bit?

So i used the bathmate for the first time today and couldn’t figure out how much im supposed to pump. Am i supposed to stop pumpin before i feel slight pain, or is a teensie amount of stretching/pinching pain the rigiht spot

Do you mean like a skin pinch? If so I would recommend using it without the sleeve.

If you mean for the sensation of optimal pressure, you want to pump to where you feel pumped but without any pain or discomfort. Like bending over to stretch your kegs, the longer you hold it the deeper you get into the stretch. The BM is the same, it slowly will increase as your penis eases into the expansion. Over pumping will cause bruising and burst capillaries. Time is more important than pressure, you should be able to stay in for 10 mins at a time comfortably without negative effects. Keep it light the first month as you adapt and condition
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Hi If you do your PE exercises first as this conditions your penis for pumping, doing this should help you from any discomfort your getting, when you fill your penis pulling your there and don't go any further, when that goes off just pump a bit more, its from your penis equalizing.

NOWHARD

Comment

You're not supposed to feel pain when you pump. Where are you feeling this pain?
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I pumped for the second time today, in the shower as opposed to the bath, so ill try and give a bit more info

first time i pumped was in the bath, before doing my workout.
          second time was in the shower, after my workout.

In the bath, I "pumped" the bathmate twice before starting to feel the stretching. it felt like something pulling on my penis (obviously) but to a point where my skin was semi-painfully stretching with it. I also felt a "painful" pull around where the bathmate was posed (so around the base of my penis). I'd call it more a discomfort than a pain, but it's there and I'm not sure if im supposed to feel it. In the bath, my flaccid penis got to about my erect length (5.5inch). Today, in the shower, with a similar amount of pumps, I only got to 4inches and change. I assumed this was due to having less water in the bathmate (as the hydro7 expels water as you pump it), but in both cases there were pain/discomfort.

Now, I'm not sure whether im supposed to pump through the pain or stop before feeling *any* discomfort. If it's the latter, than I only pump once? It doesn't really make sense. I'm not sure if its helpful or not, but in both cases, my penis didn't look much bigger afterwards. As in, the "instant" shortterm gains are non-existant. once i took off the bathmate, i was semi-flaccid and it quickly goes back to the same size it always is.

Comment

You just need to learn to use it correctly still. Takes a little time. Easier to practice in bath.

Should be same amount of water as its still expelling the water.

You said 2 punps, guessing thats one big pump to full compression, then an extra. Dont do that. Instead do 1/4 pumps and readjust as you go. The single pump creates a lot of pull and can suck up extra skin or a nut. Pump little, readjust, pump, so you focus on cradling the pressure into the right area of the pelvis and focusing all the pull pressure into the penis.

You will never come out erect, but you should always go in erect. When you learn to do it correctly, you'll notice a "pump" after your session similar to that of getting a muscle pump at the gym after a workout.

Just focus on technique first then worry about pressure.
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

One tip I would add is to rub a little vasoline on your penis before each session. Without this, sometimes your penis will stick to the sides of the tube causing pinching or folding depending on how erect you are. It really helps,

Comment

If your finding lines round your penis near the base, your skin is getting caught in the pump, your can get a sleeve for it and it stops it happening, thats why I changed over to an air pump, and there far cheaper to buy.

NOWHARD

Comment

You don't ever pump thru pain unless you want to hurt yourself. It could be you're expecting too much too soon from pumping. Give yourself some time to get used to the pump and work up to more pressure and minutes.
                  PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
                    You just need to learn to use it correctly still. Takes a little time. Easier to practice in bath.

Should be same amount of water as its still expelling the water.

You said 2 punps, guessing thats one big pump to full compression, then an extra. Dont do that. Instead do 1/4 pumps and readjust as you go. The single pump creates a lot of pull and can suck up extra skin or a nut. Pump little, readjust, pump, so you focus on cradling the pressure into the right area of the pelvis and focusing all the pull pressure into the penis.

You will never come out erect, but you should always go in erect. When you learn to do it correctly, you'll notice a "pump" after your session similar to that of getting a muscle pump at the gym after a workout.

Just focus on technique first then worry about pressure.
                    This ^^^ ... What I do is fill the bathmate in shower, pull balls down and press the bathmate ring to my pubic area with penis inside obvs then when I'm ready I do a small pump so I can feel it tug, wait until the pressure reduces then another pump so I usually have 1 minute at full pressure in my first set. When starting 2nd set, I pump a little faster so I have slightly longer at full pressure.
                    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

I recently started using a cock and balls ring combo with my Bathmate. The ball ring works well to keep them from getting sucked in and cock ring gives my better length. Also after dismounting I keep a decent girth for awhile
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                        I recently started using a cock and balls ring combo with my Bathmate. The ball ring works well to keep them from getting sucked in and cock ring gives my better length. Also after dismounting I keep a decent girth for awhile
                        I have one of those but it has 2 metal rings for the cock and 1 for the balls so no way I'm risking it cause the ring doesn't expand so my dick will get crushed Probably cause some serious injury if I used mine lol

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
                          I have one of those but it has 2 metal rings for the cock and 1 for the balls so no way I'm risking it cause the ring doesn't expand so my dick will get crushed Probably cause some serious injury if I used mine lol
                          Good decision. Mine is very stretchy, just enough to keep my ball out and keep some girth after dismount.
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                            Good decision. Mine is very stretchy, just enough to keep my ball out and keep some girth after dismount.
                            I have one of the cock rings from Bathmate, do you think they make it more effective or is it not worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
                              I have one of the cock rings from Bathmate, do you think they make it more effective or is it not worth it?
                              Well since I don’t have one from them I can’t advise you. Having been on TRT over 2 years my nuts have shrunk to half their size so very easy for them to slip into the cylinder. When they would I knew they were taking up space and preventing expansion around the base. Don’t need to worry about it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X