Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pump until member isn't expanding anymore !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump until member isn't expanding anymore !

There's always the question for how much and how long one should pump.

When I slip into the pump erect I can pump to a certain point and then there is no obvious expansion anymore.
    For me it's somewhere around my BPFSL and around 7-9 in.hg.
    It's also the moment where I notice some real pull onto the tissue.

I use the ridge of my glans as a measurement. If the ridge isn't moving up the tube I stop.(or add 0.5 hg)
    For how long? Never into territory where edema turns into a problem.

Did anyone else observe that?
    25cm! Let's go!

I always kept to my time limits (3 x 10 min). I used both the ridge and tip of my glans as measurements. The stretching feeling all the way around the penis is what I used to tell whether to pump any more or less. Even if there isn't any more visible stretch in length, you can feel the tissues are still being stretched. Can't be a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
      Even if there isn't any more visible stretch in length, you can feel the tissues are still being stretched. Can't be a bad thing.
      Oh yeah cause there's an actual pull on the tissue. It's like holding a static stretch with an extender or manual.
      I use a silicone sleeve(condom pumping is an alt.) these days cause otherwise it seems the pull mostly affects the weak skin.

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
      I always kept to my time limits (3 x 10 min).
      Which sounds reasonable. But I guess you set them rather arbitrarily?
      DickerSchwanz
      Member of the Month Sept 2015
      Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 03-21-2019, 01:59 PM.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Feels like anything below that moment where I reach max. stretch is futile andmuch beyond max. stretch is excessive.
        Then it's down to time and how long to keep it at that stretch.
        Must be a sweet spot somewhere where one stops short of major edema.

I think that sweet spot could be found with some observations. Anyone interested in doing that here?
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

This should be an interesting discussion. I would like to point out that this is advanced and shouldn't be attempted by a beginner.

With that being said, 3 - 5 Hg is useless to me. I've been at it for almost 6 years and at this point it takes a lot to fatigue my dick. I'm also playing around trying to find that sweet spot of maximizing the stretch without crossing the line of bringing on edema. For me it takes at least 7 Hg to feel anything substantial. 9 Hg feels good but I usually don't keep it that high for very long out of concern of edema. I'm going to gradually increase the time spent at 9 Hg and see how I will respond to it.

I'm not pumping for girth, my main goal is length. I find that pumping after hanging prevents the turtling I normally experience and it gives me a nice full hang for quite a while afterwards.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I pump up to 7 hg and then watch the vacuum gauge slowly decline over about 10 seconds to 5 hg. I pump up again to 7 hg and watch it decline again to 5 hg. I repeat this about five times.

I placed a tape on my cylinders several years ago to mark the point where the tip of my dick reached after 15 minutes at 5 hg. As I do the above repetitions, the tip of my dick slowly moves closer and closer to the tape until it finally moves past the tape. This is where I leave the vacuum for 15 minutes.

When I exit the cylinder, my girth is up between .5 and .75 inches without any excess edema. However, since I have ED, I need to slip on a tight constriction band in order to maintain the erection so my wife can enjoy my efforts.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

At below 5 hg I'm going below my erect levels at some point. Only temp expansion in that.
              Compare it to extending,..no gains with extending below your BPEL. I gained extending when I constantly tried to get beyond BPFSL.

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              For me it takes at least 7 Hg to feel anything substantial. 9 Hg feels good but I usually don't keep it that high for very long out of concern of edema. I'm going to gradually increase the time spent at 9 Hg and see how I will respond to it.
              So, when you initially go into the pump, at what hg do you stop seeing movement/expansion?
              I know it coincides with feeling of tension too but there's a specific point where the next pump up does give no observable expansion.

Further pumps will also increase the feeling of tension but I think that might be unnecessary beyond 1-2 small pumps(~0.5 hg...)
              At that point going for the maximum time without reaching bad edema(donuts and anything that can't be massaged away)?
              Similar to extending where you would go to BPFSL and then stretch there for as long as possible.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                So, when you initially go into the pump, at what hg do you stop seeing movement/expansion?
                I know it coincides with feeling of tension too but there's a specific point where the next pump up does give no observable expansion.
                I would say it's right around the 8 - 9 Hg range. I think I can contribute this last little bit of expansion/length to the glans expanding more and not so much an increase in the expansion of the tunica. It's nice to see that extra little bit of length in the cylinder but it's the tension I feel at that pressure that I'm aiming for.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                  I would say it's right around the 8 - 9 Hg range. I think I can contribute this last little bit of expansion/length to the glans expanding more and not so much an increase in the expansion of the tunica
                  I use the glans ridge to track this. As you say the glans is a bit unreliable.
                  I'm guessing 7-10 is the range where the "no expansion point" will be for most.
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I use the glans ridge to track this. As you say the glans is a bit unreliable.
                    I'm guessing 7-10 is the range where the "no expansion point" will be for most.
                    I'll try using the glans ridge tomorrow and compare it to the glans tip measurement. It will be interesting to see how much the glans itself is expanding.

Comment

Tested it again:
                      (2.25 inch pump + a silicone sleeve + heating pad at hot)
                      Going in erect.
                      At 9 hg my glans ridge is at maximum length expansion at 17.3 cm.(6.81in)
                      Pressure is tolerable but intense. Kept it at the max. point +~0.25 hg(1 small pump)
                      After 12 minutes out - minimal edema.

Once I reach that point of "no glans ridge movement" and keep pumping 1-3 more hg it gets really uncomfortable.
                      I think the glans ridge not moving up the tube anymore could be a good indicator for me.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

And.. if that would be the measure on where to stop pumping...
                        .. it would also mean to add hg if the tissue gets more loose and some more hg could get the ridge further up the pump.

Again, similar to extending.
                        If during a set I sense my dick is "giving away" I would extend the screws a bit further.
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Which sounds reasonable. But I guess you set them rather arbitrarily?
                          Half arbitrarily, half PI-based, and half what I've read by experienced pumpers on the forum. I did 4 x 5 mins for a little, but changed to 3 x 10 mins to get more of a constant stretch. I don't really think there was much difference between the 2. I only did 1 minute in between.

Feels like anything below that moment where I reach max. stretch is futile andmuch beyond max. stretch is excessive.
                          Then it's down to time and how long to keep it at that stretch.
                          Must be a sweet spot somewhere where one stops short of major edema.

I think that sweet spot could be found with some observations. Anyone interested in doing that here?
                          I've been trying to find that sweet spot for quite some time, as well. I haven't pumped (or any PE) for a couple of months now but am about to go ham, safely building back up of course. The silicone sleeve might have been what I've been missing. I got constant length/girth expansion while in the tube throughout (no stopping point), but eventually edema would say hello. I've gotten a donut at 9hg, and I've not gotten one at 10hg. Gotten one at 8, barely got one at 11. Probably due to jelqing beforehand, but if I didn't jelq everything would feel too tight. And this is all going by feel. Once the stretch subsided a little, I'd give'er some more. I'd do this until my time ran out or it got too uncomfortable and/or didn't feel safe. I'm curious to see what some consistency would do vs. always pushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                            I pump up to 7 hg and then watch the vacuum gauge slowly decline over about 10 seconds to 5 hg. I pump up again to 7 hg and watch it decline again to 5 hg. I repeat this about five times... without any excess edema.
                            For me, I only let hg fall about 0.5 before going back to where it was or passing it by 0.5. Wonder if letting it fall farther before going back up is a good way to keep the edema at bay. Have you tried this past 7hg?

Comment

Interesting discussion and I can't contribute to much here. I have, however, noticed the same as many members, a sweet spot around 7-9" vacuum. 5" doesn't do much and up to and over 10" I feel discomfort, but right in the 7-9" just feels good, like a nice rare #11 EQ boner, and I only get slight edema.
                              Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                              Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                              Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Working...
                              X