No announcement yet.

Bathmate - with or without comfort pad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate - with or without comfort pad?

How do you use your Bathmate and what do you find more comfortable? I seem to be getting air bubbles while using the Bathmate, why is that?

Without comfort pad gives you better suction. Also are you closing the valve after each pump? Try not to lose too much water whilst creating the seal either.

If air bubbles are coming from the seal area then it'll be because you lost too much water attaching the seal or you lost suction at the base while pumping. If you pump and hear this suction loss sound and then start getting splashing and bubbles then it's because you didn't close the valve early enough.

When you are about to pump, hold it tight against your body then unlock the valve and pump instantly then lock the valve when you pumped enough and stop pumping.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Some guys get a better seal with no pad. Where are the bubbles coming from when you pump?
      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
        Some guys get a better seal with no pad. Where are the bubbles coming from when you pump?
        From the entrance, around the seal area. I think it might be because I'm losing too much water as I'm entering the Bathmate.

Comment

Hi Best without, but you must keep shaved before each use, try going with just being slack or a semi if your in the shower, I never used it with and erection, if you do pe exercises before your find that is best as it prepares your penis better for pumping and then jelq if you have a break then more when you finish, this gets your blood moving.

NOWHARD

Comment

I prefer without the seal

Comment

i've always used it with the comfort pad, perfect seal, much more comfortable - u just have to shave and use a bit of lube on ur pubic bone will help too. its really what u prefer urself. air bubbles is most likely because ur seal isnt tight enough or if u put the comfort pad into the bathmate before filling it up with water, air will be trapped inside

Comment

The comfort pad kept pinching my skin so I threw it away. Been happy ever since
                Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

try like this:
                  5 min on.
                  then off for min.
                  5 min on.

And, repeat till it feel comfortable for you...

Comment

i just posted a 3 months reviews, check it out and you will find answers:
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...id-review.html
                    Sep 1°, 2018 - Initial: 17.2 cm (6.77') BPEL and 13 cm (5.1') MEG
                    Apr 1°, 2019 - Current: 18.6 cm (7.32’) BPEL and 13.8 cm (5.43’) MEG
                    Final Goal: 21 cm (8.26') BPEL and 15.5 cm (6.1') MEG

Comment

Working...
                    X