Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to wrap for comfort when using an extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to wrap for comfort when using an extender?

I’m going on about 3 months of using an extender and after about 30 minutes of wearing now, the pain is almost unbearable. I’ve tried a few different things, right now I’m wrapping it with a terry cloth, then the rubber sheet around that to stop slippage. I’m using the comfort noose. Any ideas??

Also, my skin has gotten kinda raw, what’s the best thing to put on it? I been using a medicated powder, not really doing the trick though because of stretching every day.

Comment

When you say comfort noose do you mean the comfort strap or is it actually a noose?. Where are you feeling the pain?
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Moved to the Penis Devices Forum.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

It’s a noose but the parts that goes on top the penis is a flat spot. I feel the pain mostly where the noose fits and around the base where the extender fits...it like stretches the skin from the base of the penis to where my sack is,

Comment

I'm still a bit confused about what you are talking about. A noose is a silicone tube that wraps around just under the glans, a strap is flat and wraps around the shaft below the glans. Anyways if your pain and raw skin is due to skin stretching between the base and noose then you need to make sure you are pulling enough skin through the base before strapping in to ensure there is no stretching of the skin between them.

Comment

Most likely you are either strapping too tight or adjusting to too much tension.

What extender are you using? This will better let us understand hiw to direct you.

I find a strap much better than a noose. I use gauze cut to make exactly 3 wraps around. Less causes pinching and more causes slippage.

For raw skin, use unscented lotion when your done extending for the day.

As Cavalier said make sure to pull enough skin up so that the pull is on the interior ligs and tunica not on the skin.

What direction are you wearing your extender? Up, Down, or Straight out?

Last thing, is learning to strap in with whats known as "head swell"

Once again, if your hurting, chafing, and slipping, its because your trying to put too much tension. Extend to a full stretch then stop.

Extending isnt like hanging where intensity improves results. Extending is a different mechanism. You keep it in a stretched state for extended periods of time and your body has an adaptation response by cell divison. If you over stretch, it instead adapts to the stress by making the tunica stronger and tougher which will make elongation much harder.

This is why you hear of Hangers doing "decon breaks". Instense hanging makes everything toughen up to where they need to take a break from PE to allow the ligs and tunica to weaken a bit so that it can then be stretched again more easily.
              Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
              Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
              1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by Broham View Post
                It’s a noose but the parts that goes on top the penis is a flat spot. I feel the pain mostly where the noose fits and around the base where the extender fits...it like stretches the skin from the base of the penis to where my sack is,
                I know what u mean. It feels like its burning your skin. It a pita and rouins a lot of extender sessions. The only thing i have found that makes it a bit better is to leave some extra wrap down there so that it eases the toll on the skin. Or to have some lube on, but this dries up after a while and is messy.. extra wrapping is my best suggestion.
                Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Working...
                X