Is there a consensus best hanger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a consensus best hanger?

I remember years ago it was Bib but I'm wondering if it still is or is there something better? I would love a name and where to purchase.

A Vacuum hanger is far superior to the compression style hanger like the Bib. I have used both and the comfort, ease of use and the ability to hang an hour straight without breaks with vacuum hanging are some of the advantages it has. I use the LG hanger and highly recommend it for anyone looking to purchase a vacuum hanger. The biggest advantage with it is that it's custom made to fit your penis size. You can google it to find their website.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 04-07-2019, 07:16 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I agree with the LG-hanger being superior. But don't do like me: I rushed the process with increasing the weights too fast, and ended up getting a big blister on the glans, which made me take a break for about 1-2 months.
      “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.”
      Rocky balboa

Comment

I'm a huge fan of the LG Hanger as well.

I do have experience with compression devices and I simply don't like them (and don't feel safe using them). I prefer vacuum devices for attachment across the board.
        Gobble Gobble

Comment

Does using the LG Hanger cause massive improvements in flaccid size? allowing you to become a shower rather than grower? Makes sense that this would be the area that it is more effective.
          Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
          Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

I'm getting another device in September, currently only use the Bathmate device. Just wondering what would be best out of the LG Hanger or Phallosan Forte.
            Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
            Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

LG Hanger.

Comment

What about the Elite Hanger?

Or VacHanger?

I get that LG Hanger is custom made but still its costs $300! ANd if you screw up the measurements of your glans you are done

Whats the issue of using just normal Medium sized bell on an Elite hanger?

Comment

Originally posted by VVV View Post
                  ANd if you screw up the measurements of your glans you are done
                  Why would you say that? How badly can you screw up erect measurements? The other 2 hangers you mentioned only offer 3 size choices and you would be far more likely to have an incorrect chamber size if your girth size lies somewhere in between them.

The Elite hanger chamber is not deep enough and the glans will be taking more of the load than the shaft. You need to have a little of the shaft in it for the silicone sleeve can make it's grip on the shaft. Neither of those hangers have a pump with a gauge and it's important to have one. You need to have the proper vacuum level for the weight you are hanging to reduce the risk of blisters or slipping.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                    Why would you say that? How badly can you screw up erect measurements? The other 2 hangers you mentioned only offer 3 size choices and you would be far more likely to have an incorrect chamber size if your girth size lies somewhere in between them.

The Elite hanger chamber is not deep enough and the glans will be taking more of the load than the shaft. You need to have a little of the shaft in it for the silicone sleeve can make it's grip on the shaft. Neither of those hangers have a pump with a gauge and it's important to have one. You need to have the proper vacuum level for the weight you are hanging to reduce the risk of blisters or slipping.
                    understood. thank you for this information

Comment

LG Hanger Measurements: Marlon will have you submit ERECT girth (both MEG (mid) and BEG (base). You will only be hanging flaccid. Your erect girth should be much bigger than flaccid, and as such this allows room for wrapping. If you indeed grow enough throughout the process that you can no longer fit, you can calibrate by using a little less wrap.

And, if I grew so damn much (from any method) that I could no longer fit my flaccid girth into something that was built based on my erect girth, then I'd gladly cough up an extra $300. Hell, take $3,000 while you are at it!

If you plan to expect results from hanging, you must plan on putting in the hours. Comfort will help you get the hours. So, saving a few bucks (or even a couple hundred) on a device that you will likely use for 1,000 hours is silly.

This would be like going super cheap on a phone knowing that you might use it for 4 hours per day. Better places to save money.
                      Gobble Gobble

Comment

Working...
                      X