Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the results phallosan claiming legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the results phallosan claiming legit?

Hey! I am lurker been doing manual for 2 months now and I want to get a device
    I am thinking about either buying phallosan or bathmate

I am currently EBPL 6.3 inch and 4.7 inch girth

these results are enough for me to reach average size 8.1 inch x 5.7 inch after 6 months

Flaccid size increase 1,38" (3,5cm) 1,93" (4,9cm)
    Erect size increase 1,5" (3,8cm) 1,89" (4,8cm)
    Girth increase 0,55" (1,4cm) 0,98" (2,5cm)
    These are the results they claim on their website and I am wondering if it's legit or not

You can make gains with the Phallosan but not that much in 6 months. Those kind of gains can take years even with some of the most advanced forms of PE.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      You can make gains with the Phallosan but not that much in 6 months. Those kind of gains can take years even with some of the most advanced forms of PE.
      What can I expect in 6 months?

Comment

Depends on how much time you can commit each week.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          Depends on how much time you can commit each week.
          42. 6 hours every day, possibly more.

Comment

It's really impossible to predict how much an individual will gain in any period of time. Some will gain very little in 6 months and there are a few that may gain as much as an inch. Set your expectations somewhere between the two.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Also add in the fact I feel any device that could claim (and deliver) say 1" in 1 year, is using the baseline of someone who hasn't gained already. If you have already gained via manual, the device can still help, but don't expect the same results on top of what you have already made.

Sort of like the gym...if you never were active and started working out you'd see a big change rather quickly, then everything slows down. If you were already in great shape and hit the gym, you wouldn't see the same happen so quickly given your "starting point".
              Original/Current Stats:
              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I seem to recall those are the maximum results based on 1 individual in his 50’s who achieved much better results than the other participants. I would not count on matching that result.

Originally posted by Axebro View Post
                Hey! I am lurker been doing manual for 2 months now and I want to get a device
                I am thinking about either buying phallosan or bathmate

I am currently EBPL 6.3 inch and 4.7 inch girth

these results are enough for me to reach average size 8.1 inch x 5.7 inch after 6 months

Flaccid size increase 1,38" (3,5cm) 1,93" (4,9cm)
                Erect size increase 1,5" (3,8cm) 1,89" (4,8cm)
                Girth increase 0,55" (1,4cm) 0,98" (2,5cm)
                These are the results they claim on their website and I am wondering if it's legit or not

Comment

The results are 100% exaggerated.

That said, they do work and if you are focusing on length you want the extender not the BM.

With consistent use, especially with other PE like JP90 combined, you should definitely get 1/2" in a year. And 1" the first year is possible. After that, you can lower your goals to 1/4-1/2" per year.
                  Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                  Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                  1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I opened the study to look at the data. I think they didn't account for improved erection quality which is how they got those numbers. They used a lot of middle age men (and older) who likely had weak erections and were seeking help in the first place which amplifies the bounce back to normal. I would've liked to see a chemically induced erection be measured as a baseline so they would just track tissue growth after that, but they don't really go into the methodology of how they measured the guys.

Obviously it works, but their goal as a business is to sell you a product, not to give you a realistic timetable. Being skeptical is good.
                    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Working...
                    X