cock ring ?s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cock ring ?s

I have been doing PE for over a year and want to add a cock ring. I have used the stretchy silicone ones with limited success. I would like to get a stainless steel one just for the base of my penis, not the whole package, but I have a few questions.

1. Do you have to remove it every time you urinate?
    2. If it is the right size, can you wear it all day?
    3. Is it still ok for sex and to ejaculate through if sized properly?
    4. The solid steel tapered rings seem to have the highest ratings, but are they hard to get on and off?

Thanks for all your replies

This may help you out.

Jockinthebox's Guide to Steel Cock Ring Selection
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I have always had trouble getting steel rings on and off, so I went with leather adjustable ones. Don't have the weight of steel, but do everything else that steel does. Advantages are cost, ease of putting on and taking off, and the fact they are adjustable. I wear mine 24/7 and keep it as snug as I safely can. When I am having sex with my wife there were a few times I had to loosen it up because of the intensity of my erection. All that took was unsnapping the buttons and moving to the next set of snaps. With a metal ring on I would have difficulty getting it off, and of course it wouldn't be adjustable. I wear mine around both my dick and balls. Without going around my balls as well, sex always makes mine turtle like hell. The ring stops the turtling at the point of the ring.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I have two “Go To” rings. One from Oxballs. It’s a silicone type. It can be catch on hairs if you aren't shaved. The other from AllKnight called the Erector Rope. It’s metal and adjustable. Pricey but very sturdy and worth it.
        Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Hi Your find a full package works far better and more comfortable to wear 24/7 and these come in all sizes and metal, plastic, synthetic rubber and glass, pyrex glass very nice to wear, in fact there all nice to wear 24/7, but you really do need to be shaved full time, mine just comes for a shower and a shave and air pumping.

The thicker they come means you show your package more, which you may like.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
          X