Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought a Bathmate but Any Experience with Electric Pumps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a Bathmate but Any Experience with Electric Pumps?

I'm new here and have looked around some but didn't find quite what I was looking for on electric pumps. I bought a bathmate recently but have had a hard time sticking to a routine - mostly because of the fact it needs to be used in the shower and when I shower I often don't have the time.

I haven't seen as much on electric pumps but figured they would make things easier as its a lot more versatile, doesn't require a bath/shower, and may be able to pull a greater vacuum (not sure at what point this becomes dangerous as I haven't looked/read up yet).

I was wondering if there was a general consensus on one being better than the other and, if not, if anyone has experience with the devices below, has input, or any other helpful info!

https://www.amazon.com/Electric-High.../dp/B0713RDBL2

https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-...3EJ954QTCQCQ0G

Thanks in advance!

So if you want an air pump you actually want to get youself a LeLuv with a gauge. Avoid the electric pumps IMO.

That said, I personally believe the Bathmate is a much more productive tool to include in PE if your working to make permanent growth.

Air pumps are good for a quick session before sex or before a jelq session sometimes or with a girth oriented routine. Pumps in general may hinder length gains (post newbie gains) due to their expansive nature.

My best advice is instead of trying to include your BM in your shower routine, set aside a separate time to run a bath, and use your bathmate in the tub. Its easier and more efficient and you have a little more ability to throw a tv show or podcast or whatever on an ipad or phone or something to entertain you as you sit in the pump.
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I am still using my Bathmate in the shower, but often don't fill it with water. I only use air and the suction created from the hand pump attachment (blood pressure-type hose and bulb.) And not filled with water you do not need the neck strap because it is not that heavy - the suction alone holds it onto my body, and it is faster all around not dealing with the filling, spilling, etc.

My wife will also sometimes enjoy pumping me up 'dry' while we are in bed during foreplay; again, this is without water. I can't imagine you would be able to do this effectively with the regular version though. You would need the Hydomax Extreme, or whatever the new name of it is now, that has the hand pump bulb and hose.

Dry pumping seems to be almost as effective as wet pumping when filled with water.

Comment

Working...
      X