Hanging untill i see results ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging untill i see results ??

I have been PE-ing for about 8 months now , I have seen modest results , I have started hanging about 3 months almost 5 days a week/ 3 sets 5-8 lbs now.
    I know this is a newbee question and every one is different but when did you see results from hanging ? 6 month / 1 year ??
    I have notice results and i am not complaining at all.
    I wear an extender for about 2 hours per day 5-6 days a week also.
    I understand its a slow go and things take time. Just wanted a little more feed back to stay motivated.
    Thanks,

I'm thinking of getting into the hanging game. What sort of hanger do you use mate?

Comment

I've seen results from my hanging and I'm only in month 3. So truly everyone is different bro. It does take time and it seems as if I am what they call a modestly fast gainer.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I have to bib starter hanger.

Comment

Unlike millia, I'm a hard gainer. I'm a few weeks into hanging with no length gains yet but I'm determined to get them.

The point of the above?

There's just no answer to your question. Well ... no reliable or accurate answer.

If carefully done, I think hanging is a great exercise so just go for it Letitride and make sure you share your experiences with us.

Cheers and good luck

Comment

Don't expect to hang for a few weeks and see instant results, my gains have come over a month and a half of hanging and doing other routines with advanced exercises. And it comes from intensity and not expecting results like that, or obsessive measuring. If you keep measuring and measuring and not seeing the numbers move in your favor then stop measuring for your own sake. I know you want to know if it works or not, but lets be serious here, the more you measure and see no gains the more pressure and stress it causes for you psychologically and harder for you to gain because of the mental place you put yourself in.
            Don't switch to an advanced exercise like hanging and asssume you're going to gain. Do hanging and expect the least possible so that way when you do gain it will be the best present to yourself ever.
            I was expecting TINY gains this time around when I measured, and as it happened I grew .3 in EL, can you imagine how joyful I was when I saw that? Expecting the least and gaining the most is the best way to go.

Comment

Yeah , I have seen gains thru PE and hanging ,Its almost like working with a new unit now.
              I was doing 3 set per 5 days a week , I might add a set. 4 sets 5-6 days a week.
              I have noticed small gains in the 2 month mark in hanging, I hope it gets better in the 4 month mark and so on.

Comment

So just to clarify, you were doing 3 sets a day, 5 days a week?

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                  So just to clarify, you were doing 3 sets a day, 5 days a week?
                  Yeah 5-6 times a week., give or take a day. some times only 1 set if i have a busy day or if i am feeling like i need to rest.

Comment

can anyone tell me if you can wrap your balls and dick in the sock hanger and hang. or do you have to hangs from the gland this is very comfortable. I had to put my nuts in the sock and long with my dick and that was a very comfortable stretch. It was really stretching the shit out of my ligs while i was swinging the weight the whole time. but i think im going to start stretching it to the left for one set to the right one set and down 2 sets. Please can some hit me on the hanging becuase again its uncomfortable trying to hang by the head i need everything in the sock.

Comment

Note to others, chris' question has been answered, you can view the response to his question here.

Comment

I'd like to hear from guys who have gained without ever hanging, just been using their hands. I don't have the time or the privacy to hang or stretch.

Comment

Lazy 8 you do have the privacy to hang, it's just about finding the time.
                          You can stretch in the shower, and if that doesn't work for you there are other ways around it.
                          When you go to piss, you can do a quick stretch of your choice for 30 seconds or more if you see fit, or my personal favorite is "going to take a shit" where you go to the bathroom with the intention of shitting, and manually stretch!

Comment

To hang properly and see results, you need to be hanging at least 10 hours a week. I've spoken to Bib about this quite extensively and he makes a number of very valid points. These are:

1.) You should aim to hang at least 10 hours a week to maximise gains.

2.) Each hanging set should be 20 minutes long, typically doing 3 or 4 sets each day.

3.) On days when you don't have time to hang, you should at least do one 20 minute hang to pull out the prevoius deformations. Deforming the tissues it what causes gains.

4.) You should aim to reach fatigue within your first set and then "ride the fatigue". Do not cut back on hanging sets and if you can't handle the weight, then just reduce it.

** Most importantly though, if you hang inconsistently and allow the tissues to fully repair, you could make it harder to gain in the future. Basically if these deformations have occurred (tissue deformations cause gains) and you allow them to heal, then they will repair themselves much more strongly. This in turn makes it harder to gain in the future as more work has to be done in order to stretch these ligaments.**

If you're going to hang, you need to make sure that you do it right, because if you don't I really believe that you can hinder future progress in gaining length.
                            Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

10 hours a week sounds about right but is very hard to attain with work ,getting to the gym, girl friend , and domestics. There is just not enough time in the day.

It is what it is a guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X