Going to just ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to just ask

I have asked before in here, and heard nothing. I am just going to ask again.

I have had a bit of experience in "forums", where vastly different and probably intensely debated philosophies were debated. One of the most intense, believe it or not, in in the aquarium world. over salt vs no salt as a "tonic".

So I can understand why in some groups, where something is debated over and over and over again, and it is done with sometimes the intensity which divides, that some people just altogether avoid the "ongoing debate" when it is asked about for the umpteenth time.

So- someone in here said that stretching was a big EQ killer. I asked, first - if that is true or not- and second- if in fact manual stretching by hand has seemed to create similar loss of quality???

Nobody answered.

And pumps? I asked if in fact that pumping could mimic successfully 80-90% of the benefits of Jelqing. I can see where Jelqing would be different enough that we could expect slightly different results, but I also think that they are similar enough that an argument could be made that a lot of pumping might produce respectable results with the same amount of time/effort.

Really, I am trying to mix the three/four, but have not involved hanging yet. I want to, but I do not want to hurt EQ at all as I still (at 45) have very solid EQ.

Opinions? Who dares?

Stretching is ok if you don't overdo it , complete beginer routine before starting pumping.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, bargch!

In general, you are more likely to get good responses to your questions if you post questions one at a time on threads with clearly related titles. This one, for example, may not get much attention because the title "Just going to ask" is not very informative, and you have more than one question in your post. If you had titled the thread "Is stretching an EQ killer?" then I bet you'd get LOTS of answers and opinions! Same for the pumping question, a thread titled "Does pumping imitate jelqing?" will get a lot of attention, I'm sure.

So.... my advice is to start new threads for each of your questions, and make sure you put each in the right forum -- pumping can go in this forum, stretching into the Penis Enlargement Forum, for example. I have no doubt that you'll get lots of responses.

Comment

I love Pumping, and I jelq usually with my pumping routine. I also am an avid stretcher and I do lots of manual stretches, and I also wear an extender for an hour after PE exercise (stretch and jelq) sessions. In my opinion, I love it all, and my EQ is like a tent pole lately.

Comment

In my experience, when I was only stretching my EQ did drop some. Now after reading the TGC theory I add jelqing back to my routine and just like that my EQ back to a solid 10. I am not looking for any girth but I realize that as with any work out a well rounded one will provide better results.

Comment

Working...
          X