• What is the best extender?

SizeGenetics
    JES
    Andropenis
    Phallosan
    ESL40
    MaleEdge
    VacExtender4

What do you think is the best extender? It comes all down to how good and comfortable it grips the penis. Stretching penis it is all about the grip. If we would have grip that holds 500 lbs comfortably we could easily stretch tissues (with much less than 500lbs).

Or are these all inferior in gripping penis compared to LG Hanger and VacHanger3 ?
    I have VacHanger3 and have hanged up to 18 lbs with it so it could be used as ADS with 1-10 lbs of force, but it is so bulky that I can't use it in work. VacExtender4 is same principle and less bulky but I don't know if it is still too bulky under pants? ESL40 I have and can use it in work but it did nothing for me in 2017 when I used it for many months with manual routine. The force is not enough for non beginner, but it can be used as anti turtling device if that has any value.

I use the X4Labs. I got it with the wide girth extender which I highly recommend.
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Wide girth base*
      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I have not yet bought extender. I would like more discussion and opinions.

Sizegenetics and JES are probably my way to go for normal extender. Which one would you guys go? But what about vacuum extenders?

Comment

https://medium.com/@penisextender201...e-6dd9877596cb

I just read that JES has bought Sizegenetics last year.

Should I go with JES instead of Sizegenetics?

Extender is method that I've never used. I wished I would have started with extender 3 years ago and not Bib hanging and high intensity manual stretching. Low force and long time under tension is the way to go I believe now. I believe I would have gained a alot more because I had huge motivation to do pe and would have done 12h a day with extender. I would have reached my goals times ago probably with extender + vacuum hanging. I hope that my history of high intensity hanging and manuals have not hardened my penis so much that extenders cannot work.

I happened to read so reviews and Bibs texts that hangers were superior to extenders. And extenders do not have enough force to cause deformation. That is all bullshit. Time under tension when is big enough you don't need huge amount of force when starting out PE career, to cause growth. Here are examples of guys who have used extender like madmen and gained +2" with extender only.
          Trapezius
          Last edited by Trapezius; 10-14-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

This is not so active forum. Nobody replied so I just bought JES Titanium.

Comment

Sizegenetics, jes and male edge all have the same owner, but in my opinion male edge is the best jes is not a bad choice though

Comment

Whats better in Male Edge?

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
                  Sizegenetics, jes and male edge all have the same owner, but in my opinion male edge is the best jes is not a bad choice though
                  Best Choice for Uncut men ? I’m thinking about a extender but my concern is comfort

Comment

JES arrived. This will be hard road, but I will fucking use it for months as much as I can. First building up hours to +8h per day actual wear time. Then building intensity to max spring 2800g. And see if this is what I need to get that extra 2cm (0.8") that I want. I can throw in some manual stretches, vacuum hanging and pumping if I don't see progress or progress stops.

At this point of PE career even minor 1/2" (+1cm) gain would be more than expected. But secretly I hope little more.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                      https://medium.com/@penisextender201...e-6dd9877596cb

I just read that JES has bought Sizegenetics last year.

Should I go with JES instead of Sizegenetics?

I happened to read so reviews and Bibs texts that hangers were superior to extenders. And extenders do not have enough force to cause deformation. That is all bullshit. Time under tension when is big enough you don't need huge amount of force when starting out PE career, to cause growth. Here are examples of guys who have used extender like madmen and gained +2" with extender only.
                      Well for me the extending tensions were not big enough to cause deformation.
                      Now I am using my extender with intense manual stretching.

I really hoped I had seen this thread before cause I would have recommended the Penimaster strap extender.
                      I had the Jess and sold it after some hours of using it.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                        Well for me the extending tensions were not big enough to cause deformation.
                        Now I am using my extender with intense manual stretching.

I really hoped I had seen this thread before cause I would have recommended the Penimaster strap extender.
                        I had the Jess and sold it after some hours of using it.
                        Looks good.
                        I have vachanger3 and just ordered VacExtender4 KR kit. Now I have the arsenal to get that +2 cm. All I have to do is put in thousands of hours of stretching.

Comment

Great!
                          I really hope the low tension/high volume training is gonna work for you.

Comment

Which extender madman used to gain 2" ? i tried so many and had no results. thanks

Comment

If the extending tension is little for you and it can't spark cell division ,then you won t have gains even if worn unlimited h.

Comment

Working...
                              X