Looking for a glans ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a glans ring

Does anyone know where I can purchase a surgical stainless steel glans ring? I wanted one like this -<Link removed. No links to commercial websites or an containing nudity of any kind>

But based on how I measured, the ones currently available for purchase wouldn't fit me. I searched online and didn't find many websites that sell. I don't have experience with rings and wanted to start with something of moderate size balls and weight. Goal is to use for sex and masturbation, not so much for flaccid wear.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 05-15-2019, 11:36 AM.

Hi Did you try Amazon, try Amazon.de your find a very big collection to look through.

NOWHARD

Comment

Thank you! I found one that might work on Amazon. I'll report back on how it goes.

Comment

Got it in the mail today and will try it out later tonight. I'm a bit worried it might be small or tight. I'm not tremendously girthy right behind the glans (more towards the base), but I just hope it's not too constricting. Crossing my fingers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dress Sock View Post
          Got it in the mail today and will try it out later tonight. I'm a bit worried it might be small or tight. I'm not tremendously girthy right behind the glans (more towards the base), but I just hope it's not too constricting. Crossing my fingers!
          Sorry should have told you try your local hardware and look for steel rings as there cheap to buy, this way you can size you up before you brought, slipped my mind, but did you measure up behind your gland? with a good semi? if so things should be OK

NOWHARD

Comment

Look up Chain Gang, here you will find everything you are looking for. These are good people to work with and read on there website will help you order the correct size. The stuff they sell are top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
              Sorry should have told you try your local hardware and look for steel rings as there cheap to buy, this way you can size you up before you brought, slipped my mind, but did you measure up behind your gland? with a good semi? if so things should be OK

NOWHARD
              I measured two ways. First was going around right behind the corona and came up 4.5" every time while erect. The seller I've been in touch with said to measure straight across for the diameter which came up as 3/4" and how I chose on Amazon. The second method is terribly inaccurate! It was impossible to get on with lube and even if I managed it popped right off.

I used the 4.5" circumference to calculate the diameter which came out to be 1.4" but most rings on Amazon are less than 1". I'm going to get something from Chain Gang instead.

Originally posted by Edsdick View Post
              Look up Chain Gang, here you will find everything you are looking for. These are good people to work with and read on there website will help you order the correct size. The stuff they sell are top notch.
              I originally visited them but couldn't find anything. I took another look after your reply and saw more options when I looked in the ear rings section. I should be able to find something that fits better as they have more sizes.

I'll give it another shot and report back with how it goes!

Comment

Is it better to size up or down? I'm 1.4" diameter, but they only have 1.375" and 1.5" available.

Comment

Originally posted by Dress Sock View Post
                  Is it better to size up or down? I'm 1.4" diameter, but they only have 1.375" and 1.5" available.
                  Try your hardware shop see what sizes they carry, then your can trail them out, then you can order what you want in stainless, that way you get it right.

NOWHARD

Comment

Quick update. I checked 3-4 local hardware stores here in Brooklyn and none of them carried steel rings. Asked at Home Depot when I was grabbing something else and the store associate was clueless. I'll keep looking around if I find anything.

Comment

I don't know if you'll find one small enough for glans. Tractor Supply is where I got my cock ring. It was called a harness ring. It's 2" diameter amd I also have a 1.75". The metal is brass but over never had any problems.
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                      X