Bathmate with cold water?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate with cold water?

I am going to do 3 sets of 20 minutes sessions through out the day with Bathmate... I am going to use cold water with one session I will let you know how it goes

Holy smokes, I never thought of that one.

Tell us how it went.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Gain4Pain - Is your thinking here that you will make yourself impervious to cold weather turtling??
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
        Gain4Pain - Is your thinking here that you will make yourself impervious to cold weather turtling??
        Good one.

No it's actually an interesting theory. If you manage to pump your cock while youre turtled...wait a minute, Im not too sure about this
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

hmmm

Comment

This should be interesting...

Please keep us posted (and good luck!)
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Sorry Gain4Pain - I was not mocking the idea.

More prompting you to elaborate on the idea behind the use of cold water?
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Yes please do keep us updated on this, I am interested in what this could possibly do or become!
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I think I am going to try this too, even though (being a bathmate owner and frequent user, as well as a vacutech regular pumper and extender wearer AND a PE exerciser)it goes against my intuition. Sometimes THESE are the things that break barriers!!

Rep points Gain4Pain!

Comment

Definatly an interesting idea. I'll let you guys be the lab rats though

Comment

Originally posted by Gain4Pain View Post
                      I am going to do 3 sets of 20 minutes sessions through out the day with Bathmate... I am going to use cold water with one session I will let you know how it goes

So in that session your going straight with cold water? Or are you going to heat your penis up and then use cold water to pump?

Comment

Very pioneer like i hope it works then you can have that exercise named after you!!!!
                        Goal 9x6

Comment

Any update on this, sir?
                          Sorry for my english! I´m spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

Comment

Dudes!!! I have used this thread as a motivation/innovation tool, and I have been ending my PE exercise sessions by putting several cubes of ice in my bathmate and then filling it up with water, and then plunging amy dick in there, as well as putting some pressure on it too!!!

Its like since there is cold but pressure on your dick at the same time, my dick wont turtle until it gets WARM AGAIN!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Comment

hey guys, Im 7.5 bpel x 5.25 eg ( I want to be 5.5 eg)... Ive read great reviews about the bathmate and im seriously considering buying one if i get the dough... my question is how much if an increase can you normally expect in using the bathmate for, lets say, 3-5 months???

Comment

Working...
                              X