Fatigue With Extenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatigue With Extenders?

I've never used an extender, so forgive my ignorance,ha. Do you extender users feel any kind of fatigue/discomfort in the ligs or tunica while extending, like hangers report feeling?

I only have SizeGenetics so I can't speak for all extenders, but I would say that I do experience some fatigue. You can only where it for about 1-2 hours before taking it off to get blood flow back and it can get very sore after extending all day. However, I hear that a vaccum extender like Phalloson Forte doesn't cause those problems.

Comment

I am using the quick extender pro and I agree with above. 2 hrs is max at a time. Then rest for 5 minutes or so and go another two.
      Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
      Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
      My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

So,the discomfort is at the attachment point causing the breaks, as apposed to the ligs/tunica being so sore that you need a break from that?

Comment

Yeah usually soreness is around the area of the strap. And goes away fairly quickly after taking it off.

Usually if you use tension that causes tunica or lig soreness, you also notice a retraction/turtling after use. This is a sign there was damage causing a toughening, strengthening, stiffening of tissue to be able to handle the load.

The result of a proper stretch or extender use should be a more elastic, and longer flaccid.

Hanging is a different excercise as it is, for the most part, a suspensory ligament attacking activity. And has a different method of action.
          Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
          Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
          1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I Get fatigued to the point where i have to remove it. Sometimes just after an hour i dont think i ever wore it for more than 1.5 h. Not because of bloodflow issues but by then the fatigue became unbarable
            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Thanx for the replies. May wait awhile before investing in an extender.

Comment

Other than soreness around the strap, signs of fatigue are when you penis starts retracting, so it's harder and harder to refit it i.e the glans doesn't fit as well or it starts slipping. It also starts taking longer to re plump your unit after you have removed the extender.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I treat extenders like:
                  Penis rings....
                  if make routine is 2 hrs 28 min.
                  I take it off every 30 Mins.