Keeping my PEXTender alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping my PEXTender alive

I have the PEXTender, and is one of my favorites.
    I can get elastic strapping and Velcro to refresh that,but need top quality replacement sleeves. I used the large size.
    Anyone have a suggestion for sleeves!

Ahh, lonely is the world,when you have to answer your own thread . But I think the LG silicon may be an answer.
    I really want to keep my PEXtender going.
    Would like to hear from PEXtender owners.
    My elastic stap is as a turkey neck, but can easily be upgraded with strapping from a hobby store. I think we can make special straps, one stiffy and short, for down the leg.
    Longer elastic strapping for around the waist. Also would stretch straight up with the belt around the upper chest.
    The PEXtender is a very comfortable and versatile ADS.
    Would love to hear any thoughts from you that have the PEXtender.
    Also looking into a vacuum to tighten the device, like my leluv vacuum pump,or some ball pump. I think tubing can be inserted over over the exhaust port on the PEXtender bell.
    Would love to hear any ideas.

Comment

I've got a Size master pro (Google it, it's pretty much the PEXtender but it includes a pump), I use it every night during my sleep after doing a bathmate/jelq session, it's fantastic!

I've only been using it 2 weeks so I'm still using the original sleeve however I also ordered some extra sleeves off of Aliexpress and they seem good too, just search "phallosan" and you'll find many different ones (can be found on ebay too).

If you'd like a pump just search for "cupping pump", the ones with the green tip should work (this is what's included with the size master pro).
      Start (11/2018): BPEL= 7.125" MSEG= 6.125" BEG= 6.5"

Comment

Thanks for the info! Am looking into all of it.
        I too like to warm up and stretch and with a BM session, and go to bed with an extender.
        My first ADS was the PEXtender, and when it was shutting down I got some of the remaining parts.
        Also bought the PF and like it a lot, but it is a little more cumbersome and difficult to remove and replace than the PEXtender.
        This is a pain when drinking a few beers!
        Good fortune on the PE journey.

Comment

I found the site.
          got some sleeves and found them good.
          Thanks for the information.

Comment

Working...
          X