I need advice on length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need advice on length

Ok as I ve stated in the past I had done 3 periods of manual stretching and jelqing and I had zero gains in length.
    My 4th attempt was with extender and I started extending low at 450-500grams for 4h per day 5 days per week and in 260h I gained 0,5cm.
    Then in about 300h I upped the tension to 750grams and I extended there 300more hours with zero gains.
    Then I upped the tension at 1000grams and I extended 150 more h and zero gains.

What should I do?

Should I go back to low tension and start adding more h?

If I would one day have situation like that, I would try to figure out what it's that's preventing me from getting more gains. There are many theories on these forums about the different factors that can affect the gains. After that, I would try to plan a routine concentrated just for breaking the plateau.

I remember reading about there being 3 or 4 factors that could possibly be the limiting factor when talking about gains. 3 of the most common ones are EQ, ligaments and tunica that I've read about on these forums. I would try to find out if the reason I'm not getting gains is one of those and try to concentrate on exercises that would improve me on those areas.

Honestly I'm just beginning my PE journey again and there are probably people with much more knowledge. Just wanted to share my thoughts on this matter.
    Started my journey last year and got some gains. Then I quit due to lack of motivation and time. Now I'm back more dedicated and with a little bit different approach!
    First goal: gaining back the results I got last year! And going beyond!

Comment

Different angles. Up down, straight out. Even twisting the extender.
      Do helicopter stretches every hour or when restrapping.
      Add fulcrums.
      Add heat
      Extending alone is very one dimensional. One angle and routine has diminishing returns.

End the extending day with edging or pumping "filling in" the stretch.
      Generally after the first gains PE turns into a professional sports
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I did sessions of manual intense stretching and then extending and still nothing.
        IMO if i have a chance to gain a little more is very low tension extending for like 8h or start hanging

Comment

When I gained with extending I increased tension all the time.
          Aiming for the most time I could get in. Sometimes 16 hours all day.
          Always manuals in-between sets.
          Sometimes tension got unbearable after 1 set and I did go back to lower. Then next day try to get in 2sets...
          Then when I maxed out the tension and time I added fulcrums and bundles. Had to restrap every 20 minutes.
          Imo that's what it takes to get continuing gains with extending.

But I believe if you do it every day for many hours at lower intensity you could gain too. But will take many months.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

My dick can t handle all this torture.
            Even 6h at 1000grams and I am getting very low EQ.

Comment

yeah it's a pain in the ass.
              If you get low EQ you know you have an impact. That's not necessarily bad.
              But yeah low intensity will work if you allow fatigue to add on from day to day.
              1 high intensity hanging or extending set and then low intensity extending for the rest of the dayis another option.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
              X