Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does hanging apply tension to inner penis instead of skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does hanging apply tension to inner penis instead of skin?

I don't seem to understand how these hanging devices work. see, the shaft skin kind of floats above the inner penis. We want to apply tension to the inner penis. these hanging devices seem to just grab onto the shaft and pull, which just pulls the skin and stretches it out, rather than the inner penis.

I can feel a stretch on the inner penis only if i grip just beneath the glans. I have hung weights by making a literal noose around my glans with a thin rope, with a wrap between the skin and rope, and weights attached to the rope. THIS I really feel but I cannot work up to more than 15lbs for 5min until my glans just hurts like hell.

I'm thinking about ordering a bib hanger, but like I said I don't want to be disappointed if my assumptions are correct that its just going to stretch the outer skin..

With a constriction type hanger, you're sort of right. You have to figure out how to clamp through the skin to grab something solid, and even then you might get a turkey neck situation going on.

I just use a cheap vacuum attachment that goes over the glans and pulls the entire shaft. Works great.
    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Originally posted by MulejuiceMcQuaid View Post
      With a constriction type hanger, you're sort of right. You have to figure out how to clamp through the skin to grab something solid, and even then you might get a turkey neck situation going on.

I just use a cheap vacuum attachment that goes over the glans and pulls the entire shaft. Works great.
      Could you please describe your routine? 1.8 inches gain is great!!

Comment

how much weight can those vacuum attachments hold? I kind of dismissed the idea because I figured not more than 5lbs and it would slip but maybe I'm wrong..

Comment

There is skin stretch but also inner penis stretch. If you dig into the area below your balls while hanging you can feel the stretch on parts of the inner penis.
          A lot also depends on the angle. Straight out pulls more inner penis for me than sthraight down.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by ironhead View Post
            how much weight can those vacuum attachments hold? I kind of dismissed the idea because I figured not more than 5lbs and it would slip
            I've done a 13 lb weight for two hours straight (worked up to that over a long time). That seems like a hard ceiling IMO, but more than enough to gain. Slippage isn't an issue unless something is wrong and air leaks in.

Photos in profile

Comment

Wow, that is surprising. Which product do you have?

Comment

Here's my setup, the vacuum bell is listed in there somewhere but it's nothing special.

Photos in profile

Comment

Originally posted by MulejuiceMcQuaid View Post
                  Here's my setup, the vacuum bell is listed in there somewhere but it's nothing special.
                  That's fantastic! You use a 9.99 vacuum bell and hang 13 lb for 2 hours! No glans blisters?
                  I love your DIY instructions! That's the spirit!

I have a male hanger, bib style, and I can hang with it good weight but there's always some skin stuck or other nonsense.
                  I think the 200$+ vacuum hangers are too much money. Always thought the cheap vacuum cups would be useless. wow
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

For a first time buy you'd want to spend the 20-30 bucks for the ADS kit it's sold in, so you can get the handheld air pump and a set of silicone sleeves. Maybe another $20 for tape and other accessories, but yeah you don't need to spend a fortune to get started.

13 lbs for two hours was at my peak when I went hard every day, but the stress caused my glans to become a bit leathery and calloused. Not a huge deal and was only temporary, but I've backed off a few pounds since then to keep my glans softer. Lately I've just been hanging lower weights at my desk and in bed, less weight but more hours per day.

I've had a few blisters but it comes with the territory when you're figuring out your technique and pushing your limits. Even the premium devices can cause them if you push yourself too far. It's not something I worry about anymore though. The most I get is a pimple size blister on my shaft skin if it gets sucked into the bell and I don't notice. Heals in a day.

Photos in profile

Comment

That sound promising,MulejuiceMcQuaid.
                      Are you able to do bundled hanging with your setup or will that break the vacuum?
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

The other thing that I've found with a vacuum hanger is that without having to take breaks you can reach fatigue at a lower weight.
                        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
                        X