silicone slevee, does it help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silicone slevee, does it help?

if im to wear it for say 5-6 hurs daily keeping my flaccid longer, will this give me anything, i reckon it wont since its not really any great force. Is there any benefit too doing this?

Originally posted by Genji View Post
    if im to wear it for say 5-6 hurs daily keeping my flaccid longer, will this give me anything, i reckon it wont since its not really any great force. Is there any benefit too doing this?
    Hmm? Not sure. I don’t wear one just cause I feel it would mess with my pumping routine. What would be the point of my getting him nice and thick just to squeeze him afterwards? Two words my man, Phallosan Forte, or at least go commando and let him fly free. I haven’t turtled since I started to. Good luck.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

It might make your dick get used to the state and possibly prevent turtling. But without some weight no hard gains.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

PE and improving my posture with hip flexor stretches and glute bridges improved my turtling a huge huge amound, rather than trying to force things with contraptions and sleeves. My penis has gone from turtling pretty much 80% of the day to what feels like less than 10%, which I feel can reduce to 0% of the day, as posture eventually reaches a genuinely good place.
        Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

If you look hard enough you can find them relatively cheap. I use one as an ADS with a knee strap after stretches. It can definitely help with turtling and the sheer force would more than likely not produce length gains because of the tension and weight being so low. But you can find them relatively inexpensive.
          Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Originally posted by PDNDL View Post
            PE and improving my posture with hip flexor stretches and glute bridges improved my turtling a huge huge amound, rather than trying to force things with contraptions and sleeves. My penis has gone from turtling pretty much 80% of the day to what feels like less than 10%, which I feel can reduce to 0% of the day, as posture eventually reaches a genuinely good place.
            You’re trying to force your penis to grow by using your hands, what’s the difference? There’s nothing wrong with using a sleeve or device.
            Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Working...
            X