extender change to vacuum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extender change to vacuum?

I have a sizegenetics extender and find it uncomfortable. I was wondering is there any way to change it over to a vacuum style extender by just buying some parts that may work with it. Really just need a vacuum bell cap and someway to hook it up to the current extender rods. Has anyone tried this? Thanks.

The sizegenetics should able to be converted to use a bell, cap and sleeve. I converted an X4 years ago to use a phallosan forte bell. I've seen kits for standard extenders like the sizegenetics and X4 on ebay and elsewhere or you can spend a little time to make a DIY adapter like I chose to do.
    The big reason I chose to convert mine was I use very heavy springs that the straps and loops won't hold without injury to your penis.
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

The VacExtender mod kit from Autoextender works with the X4.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I've seen the VacExtender mod kit and it does not meet my standards, but it is an option.
        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          The VacExtender mod kit from Autoextender works with the X4.
          Will this mod work with any extender?

Comment

Working...
          X