Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding the fatigue with Hanging

Hi,

I have completed 25+ hrs with 16.25 lbs with 20x3 daily. higher weights is getting me too sore for another set.
    I posted same in Bib forum and he suggested to lower weight within a session to get comfortable.
    I am little confused about this.

Do you guys do the same?
    I get too sore with 20x2 with higher weight plus I can add 20x2+ with -(1.25,2.5)lbs.Is this a good idea?
    I was under the assumption you need to continue the session with same weight and increase weight after at least 10+hrs. you never go down after you increase. Seniors please help me out.

Thanks,

The point of fatigue is when you may feel the need to reduce the weight Riding the fatigue is continuing on at that weight and pushing through the feeling to reduce it. There may be a point sometime during you hanging session that you feel that you have to reduce the weight. At this point you reduce it and finish out the session at the lower weight. In your next session you start back up at the higher weight and repeat the process. Once you get to a point where you no longer feel the need to reduce the weight during your session that's when you you start to increase the weight back to a point of feeling the need to reduce it again.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hello. I'm pretty new to this but i love pumping. I bought bathmate hydro7 (hydromax40) and been dry pumping since. It's awesome. Just yesterday it hit the new record reaching the "mark 16". I've also started to hang. I had some troubles with the weights; where to find cheap, heavy enough but still small in size to fit under my pants. Then i came up with the idea of big nuts and bolts. Those are quite heavy and small enough to fit under the pants.

I woke up this morning at 4.00 and put 2lbs weight at 5.00. Since then it has been hanging under my pants. The fatique is intense but comfortable... is this pointless? To use such low weight with long periods of hanging. There is nice fatique so i'm guessing i'm on the right path.

Comment

Working...
      X