Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which devices should I buy?

Hi everyone,
    So long story short after doing 4 JP90 routines i realised that there is no way I could do it everyday.I mean I could do basic jelqs and stuff like that but anything else takes too much time for me.What should I buy?Bathmate and extender or something like that?I am also not sure about bathmate size.I have some problems with my errection because I can never tell my true size,sometimes I am 6.8 and sometimes 6.5 inches.

The main purpose of JP90 is conditioning.
    The gains associated with it are a bonus.

You need to condition your penis before jumping to devices.

However, you will likely go for the Hydromax x30 Bathmate for your size.
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
      The main purpose of JP90 is conditioning.
      The gains associated with it are a bonus.

You need to condition your penis before jumping to devices.

However, you will likely go for the Hydromax x30 Bathmate for your size.
      I would like to do it but there is just no time for me to do it.Should I just do bathmate routine first and than buy extender or what?Im sharing my bathroom with 2 people and there is no freaking way I could spend 45+ minutes in bathroom doing all those exercises.

Comment

Originally posted by osbn View Post
        I would like to do it but there is just no time for me to do it.Should I just do bathmate routine first and than buy extender or what?Im sharing my bathroom with 2 people and there is no freaking way I could spend 45+ minutes in bathroom doing all those exercises.
        I don't have much expertise in stealth P.E.

My family knows I do it lol

I'd suggest getting the pump on and getting into your bedroom for your session.

P.E's main requirement is time.
        09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
        04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
        03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Consider an extender or hanger, wear an ADS to maintain elongation. Pumps are also not a bad idea.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Stealth PE'r here. I recommend bathmate as i know it works and it wont take more than 20 minutes a day which you are using in the shower/bath anyway, so you wont lose time. If you are able to, i suggest you combine it with an ADS or an extender for even better results, however you should never use the bathmate before extending, so it would require that use the extender at day time and bathmate shower at night or use the extender during sleep and bathmate in the morning shower

In your case i would go for the x30 or the penomet premium if you have the money for it
            BigKnob
            Member of the Month Nov 2019
            Last edited by BigKnob; 07-16-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X