In tube length vs. bpel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In tube length vs. bpel

So I just bought a cheap air pump. Although it’s a piece of crap the ruler sticker seems to be accurate. I am very frustrated to say the least and have been wallowing in depression today, thinking about how what I’m about to say is possible and why it’s happening. My bpel is 8 in. Yet in the pump I can Barely get to 7 inches. Have any of you experienced this? Why is this happening? Thank you for your help

If there's a pad on the tube or if it's not accurate or if you're not getting fully hard then you're not going to match your BP length.
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Pumping expands girth which can reduce length expansion.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        Pumping expands girth which can reduce length expansion.
        How? The penis expands in 3 dimensions when it's being pumped. The ligs are pulled too which gives length.

Comment

Though other factors are involved in pumping your dick, the basic calculation of the volume of a cylinder is based on a factor of diameter times length. If you increase one, you need to decrease the other in order to maintain the same volume. However, when pumping your dick, you are increasing the total volume, but the relationship between length and diameter continues proportionally. Accordingly, if you increase diameter (girth) at a greater rate, length increases at at a lower rate.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I think it also depends on the width/diameter of the entrance hole. A wide hole will usually make your unit wider than a small hole. Sometimes your balls can get sucked into the tube and therefore you can not get to a max pump.
            Plus, when you measure BPEL you really push the ruler into your skin. Given the fact that the tube is quite wide, it presses just around your pubic bone. I mean, check where the end of the tube sits. It won‘t be pushing down on your unit like a ruler does.
            Start 29.01.2020
            • EL = 5.3/BPEL = 6.1/EG = 4.75/FL = 3.5/BPFL = 4.9

Current: under construction

Comment

I lost length when I pumped.
              Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

That is just awful. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. How are you getting through that? I am in a mental torment everyday about my penis..

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  Though other factors are involved in pumping your dick, the basic calculation of the volume of a cylinder is based on a factor of diameter times length. If you increase one, you need to decrease the other in order to maintain the same volume. However, when pumping your dick, you are increasing the total volume, but the relationship between length and diameter continues proportionally. Accordingly, if you increase diameter (girth) at a greater rate, length increases at at a lower rate.
                  If the penis is stressed evenly in the pump then there should be growth in girth and length. I know it doesn't always go this way but in a perfect world..

Comment

Working...
                  X