Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questionning about PF / PMP

Hey all

I've decided to buy an extender to go further in length. Back in the days i've tried Andropenis which was really uncomfortable and painful to wear (still got little gainz from it).

Right now i'm hesitating between Phallosan Forte and PenimasterPro.
    At first I was more interested about PMP to get the whole package extender + ADS and mix both during the day.
    But the PMP belt system looks cheap compared to the PF one with the traction system(green, orange, red..).

Is the PF really better than his counterparty ?
    What's the best choice for getting length ?
    1)PF ads only
    2)PMP ads + extender
    3)PF ads + PMP extender

Thaaaanks

Edit: I know there is some thread about this question already but i can't find a real answer about how is the PMP belt compared to PF one.

Edit 2: Didn't mentionned PF plus+. Did someone tried ?
    dugtis
    Last edited by dugtis; 08-02-2019, 04:47 PM. Reason: more descriptive
    BPEL x EG
    Start: 6.7 x 4.9
    Current: 7.1 x 5.4 [7.2 x 5.5 max, 5.75 EG c-ring, 6 EG post-pumping]
    Goal: 8.0 x 6.0

Bump it up, because I need this advice too. Thanks to the experienced extenders. Personally I am close to the PMP but love to hear more PE brothers opinions!

Comment

My take:

- The PMP is Mercedez level quality. Nobody can say a PMP is cheap compared to a Phallosan (the other way around all day).

- If you are looking at logging in tons of hours as an ADS using the strap, you want to go with the Phallosan for sure. You will get 3x more hours because of ease of use.

- If you are looking to use an ADS as a set of training wheels but eventually want to do something more aggressive like using a rod extender, then you for sure want to go with the PMP. The PMP is the only extender that I can use without feeling like something could go horribly wrong.

- Again, only go PMP if you ultimately want to be in the rod extender game. If you are simply looking to pull your dick off to the side in a stretched state, the PF wins here all day long.

- Last, the PMP has a major learning curve. I believe that the learning curve on the PMP is only worth it if you want to do rod extending. Money isn't a factor for me, so I used the PF as my ADS before I moved onto the PMP for rod extending.

- If this is your very first device, go with the Phallosan. The learning curve on the PMP is only worth it if you know you are in the PE game long haul.

- Last, the PMP is absolutely the best crafted device on the market across the board and across all devices. It is the only device that feels medical grade (and probably is the only medical grade device). For example, I'm a huge fan of the LG Hanger. But, despite the great craftmanship of the LG Hanger, it still feels like it came from a fabrication shop (it does). The PMP is the only device that has the craftmanship that you'd see from something made by a true major medical device company.

If I weren't into the hanging lifestyle I'd definitely be on the PMP plan. The Phallosan is great for getting started. But, I logged like 3000+ hours in the thing and I don't think I saw any real benefit past 600 hours (that is a lot of wasted time!).
      Gobble Gobble

Comment

Thanks for the explanation aztempe123, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Thank you aztempe123 !

The PMP is Mercedez level quality. Nobody can say a PMP is cheap compared to a Phallosan (the other way around all day).
          I know that PMP is Mercedes of extenders when talking about rods but i was talking about the belt ! You don't have the tension levels like PF so that's why i was wondering if it was still a good choice.

Again, only go PMP if you ultimately want to be in the rod extender game. If you are simply looking to pull your dick off to the side in a stretched state, the PF wins here all day long.
          Ok so what's your basically saying is that PF belt is better. So what's about PhallosanForte plus+ rods, do you know anything about it ?

For example, I'm a huge fan of the LG Hanger
          Do you use PMP as hanger device and is it comparable/better than the LG ?
          BPEL x EG

Comment

Dugtis,

I did address the belt. Let me try again.

1a. If talking about "the belt" then I addressed this by referring to it as an ADS (All Day Stretcher). If you are interested in the belt system, this means you are interested in an ADS. I don't necessarily think the PF belt is better. There is a nuance here. The PMP has enough of a learning curve that if you only wanted to use the belt system, then it wouldn't be worth the hassle. The invested time on the PMP learning curve is well worth it if you eventually plan to use the rods. As such, you could invest the time into the PMP learning curve while using the belt, and then you are ready to go with rods. IF you are planning to primarily use a belt (ADS) for a while, go with the super simple and easy to use Phallosan Forte. Just know that the PF is like a Fisher Price kid toy and it is likely that you will need to graduate to something else later.

1.b I don't know your budget but I understand that is an issue for a lot of people. Let's look at two paths.
            - Path #1: budget not an issue. If we can toss the budget out the window for a moment, then I'd simplify my life and buy the PF. I'd log a bunch of hours into it and then when I needed a rod extender I'd use the PMP. When I wanted a belt system (ADS) I'd go ahead and use the PF because of ease of use and I'd have both in my tool box.
            - Path #2: money has a hard time finding you in this life. If I felt like money were scarce and could only get one device, I'd with zero question get the PMP. It is almost the same price, way higher quality, comes with the belt system and also comes with a very sophisticated rod system for when the time comes to start extending. This would be a no brainer. The only down side here is that if I truly never, ever, ever...never, never, ever...wanted to use a rod extender than I might as well have gotten the very easy to use, no complication, training wheels designed Phallosan.

Make sense?

2. I have seen the Phallosan plus rods. Looks like a great idea. I'm generally a huge fan of vacuum attachment overall, and as such this could be a very good option. I don't know about the quality of the extender, but it is likely plenty good enough. The only thing that I'm hell bent on is the mechanism for attachment of which I'm hardcore that it is vacuum or nothing. I put my dick in a Sizegenics and I'm just glad I didn't do permanent damage. In my opinion anything that attaches with compression is just stupid (literally crushing/squashing your dick while stretching). Dumb. But, the PF indeed has a vacuum attachment so this is probably a good road.

3. I've never thought about the PMP nor the PF as a potential hanging device. It just isn't designed for that. I could see with the PMP that putting some serious pressure on the glans, so I'm in the "Hell No" camp on that one. With the PF, the thing is super easy to put on. It is also super easy to pop off (just hop in a car with a driveway slightly downhill and put on a seat belt and "Pop" followed by "dammit - now I have to go back in the bathroom and pull out the fuckin' baby powder and start over again). So, if I have to guard against normal stuff potentially interrupting my attachment, I sure as hell wouldn't trust hanging weight from it. And their sleeves wouldn't support a damn bit of weight...so that one is pretty easy to put into the "bad idea" category. I've heard of some people hanging with like 3lbs with the PF but that seems like a big waste of time.

4. If you were to ever explore hanging I'd encourage vacuum attachment. In my opinion there is really only one product in this category right now that is well made and trusted by people in the PE community. Yep, the LG Hanger.

Hope this helps clarify things.
            Gobble Gobble

Comment

Thank you again for this really clear and detailled answer aztempe123 !

For the hanging thing Penimaster claims you can do it with the device => https://www.penimaster.com/Penis-Exp...-expander.html

One last question, as you may understood i want to use the ADS during work/sleep and rod extender during free time, did you already mixed both way for a single routine ?$

And yes, budget is not an issue.
              dugtis
              Last edited by dugtis; 08-17-2019, 11:30 AM.
              BPEL x EG

Comment

Yes, I did use both as a single routine.

When I was extending, I'd shoot for 3 to 4 hours per day extending. I'd then put on an ADS as much as I could before and after. For ADS time, I probably used the PF 80%+ of the time. I did log a number of hours with the PMP belt system, but in general when I put on the PMP attachment it was for using the rods (the PF is super easy so why not).

If I could do it all over here is what I'd do (again, budget not being an issue).

1. I'd buy the Phallosan Forte. I'd log like 8 hours per day if possible for about 4 to 5 months. This would probably be good enough for conditioning.

2. I'd buy the Bathmate Xtreme immediately (at the same time as PF). I'd make life easy on myself and simply try to pump 4 to 5 days per week based on an easy time on my schedule. I'd do like 3 to 4 sets per shower session. Each set I'd do 3 to 5 minutes based on feel (and even a noob can "feel" when you should take it off and not try to last 5 minutes). Again, I'd skip the strict regimen here and go for "good enough". One day you might only have 9 minutes total, another you might make 15, but it should truly just be something you do without trying to push for every last minute. Just keep showing up. My total extra shower time is usually under 20min. Given all of the time you will be putting in with the PF, it seems like a 20min commitment 4 to 5 days a week should be easy. And, it feels great. Most importantly, it is the fastest way to see results. The early results from the Bathmate can be a strong motivator to keep going.

3. I'd skip rod extending entirely. Rod extending is actually pretty hardcore. It is also very restrictive despite the massive number of review sites out there promoting these. When I felt like I was ready for rod extending I'd go ahead and order the LG Hanger. I'd put in a plan to hang 10 hours per week. I'd start with 30min sessions and do a few trial sessions at 3lbs. Then I'd go up over the course of two weeks to 6lbs. After that I'd probably chill one month at 7lbs, then the next month 8lbs. Maybe 2 months at 8lbs I'd go to 9lbs. You could probably chill for 6 months in the 8 to 9 lb category.

4. Once I had my 10 hour per week hang schedule in place, I'd continue with the Bathmate 4 to 5 times per week. Maybe I'd drop an ADS on after my hang session for the first few months. After a while I'd probably skip the ADS, because with 10+ hours of hanging and a Bathmate routine I'd be getting 90% of the results with like 15% of the time required with all that other crap.

And there you have it, I'd have saved myself like 2 years of obsessing about having something on my dick for 10+ hours every single day. I probably put in 3,000+ hours towards PE that didn't do jack shit after the first 500 hours had passed. I walked around the house with some stupid plastic contraption on my dick pulling it off to the side...basically doing nothing. The only thing it did was look great flaccid for maybe 1 hour after taking it out (but then it was always in the bell so didn't even look at it much).

These days my setup is simple. I have one of those Varidesk setups where the desk can go from sitting to standing. I simply go back and forth from sitting and standing while hanging and doing stuff on the computer or playing xbox. My wife will drop off a cup of coffee for me while I'm hanging. But, most importantly, since it is clear when I'm hanging and when I'm not...and I don't have to do it 10 hours per day, my wife isn't wondering if I have some plastic bell on my dick or wearing steel rods like Frankenstein when I go to the kitchen or living room.
                Gobble Gobble

Comment

Hey, dugtis. Great questions. It's getting me interested in graduating from my X4 to a PMP. Hope you don't mind if I add another question to your thread that might also interest you as you're also pretty girthy...................

aztempe or anyone else: I'm girthy even when mostly flaccid and strapping in a PE. I definitely need the X4 "large girth" base accessory I ordered with it. I also have the regular base and no way I could fit through it comfortably. I see the PMP states the inner diameter of the base is 1.7", which is about the same as the X4 wide base. Question is: is PMP's stated measurement correct and is the PMP OK for wide girth?
                  Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                  05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                  Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Physdoc - I don't know the best way to answer. I am on the larger side for EG (have measured above 6). But, I don't think I'm as large flaccid as your signature line indicates.

The PMP will for sure have accurate measurements. I never had an issue with the inner diameter of the base at 1.7 because as my dick was stretched in the extender it thins out (significantly). Sometimes the base would dig in and hurt my fat pad if extending at a high degree of tension, but that wasn't a base diameter issue.

By way of reference, I have purchased a 1.75 inch cylinder from Vacutech and it was too tight for me. But, with pumping you have the opposite of extending where you get thinner the greater the stretch.

Hope this helps and good luck!
                    Gobble Gobble

Comment

Originally posted by aztempe123 View Post
                      Physdoc - I don't know the best way to answer. I am on the larger side for EG (have measured above 6). But, I don't think I'm as large flaccid as your signature line indicates.

The PMP will for sure have accurate measurements. I never had an issue with the inner diameter of the base at 1.7 because as my dick was stretched in the extender it thins out (significantly). Sometimes the base would dig in and hurt my fat pad if extending at a high degree of tension, but that wasn't a base diameter issue.

By way of reference, I have purchased a 1.75 inch cylinder from Vacutech and it was too tight for me. But, with pumping you have the opposite of extending where you get thinner the greater the stretch.

Hope this helps and good luck!
                      Thanks. That does help. So, sounds like the PMP should do fine since it’s the same base width as the X4 I have. I like that the PMP base is circular. So, 1.7” diameter all directions. The X4 is 1.7” wide inside diameter, but for whatever reason is a lot more measured from the top to bottom inside diameter - ovoid (can’t measure now because I have it on). That makes it dig into my ball sack or fat pad more, depending on how I position it. Thanks again.

Comment

I do have one more question about the Penimaster Pro. I'm looking at buying the complete set. Since it appears to be shipping from Germany, I thought I'd also get extra diaphragms and sluices and have it all shipped at once. I'm 4.7" girth flaccid and 5.8" erect with a glans that's just a bit bigger than my girth (not a big mushroom head). Do you think I need the medium or large size of these??

Comment

I think you will want to play around with both large and medium. I think I ended up going with large. They are pretty cheap, so just figure out what seems to work and order on the second round. The amount they give you will be plenty to get you started.
                          Gobble Gobble

Comment

Working...
                          X