How much erection in bathmate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much erection in bathmate?

It's my first time using bathmate, I think I'm doing something wrong because it hurts when I do some pressure to the fat pad, also I can't get a full erection inside it that's okay?

You enter with an erection at best. Takes some time to get it right.
    Which one do you have? The newer ones feel ok to the base for me.
    Don't overpump and take it easy when you start.
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
      Which one do you have? The newer ones feel ok to the base for me.
      Don't overpump and take it easy when you start.
      I have the Hydromax x30. It's hard for me to pump maybe it's because my first time...

Comment

It doesn't matter if you have an erection or not. The bathmate will help you get an erection inside anyways. The pain will go away once you are used to the suction. The bathmate comes with a comfort pad so you don't experience the discomfort you are feeling.

Comment

You shouldn't be pumping so hard you're getting pain. If you don't have ED then go into the pump fully erect.
          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
            You shouldn't be pumping so hard you're getting pain. If you don't have ED then go into the pump fully erect.
            It's a pain in the pat fad are when I press it. It's like the pumping is too hard.

Comment

You could be using too much vacuum at the moment. Do not pump all the way until water can not come out like the user manual states. That is too much vacuum to use right off the bat.

Comment

Originally posted by justanormaldick View Post
                I have the Hydromax x30. It's hard for me to pump maybe it's because my first time...
                Yeah it can take some time to figure it out.

It's easiest with an erection and underwater. If you have a bathtube you might try that.
                With pubes short and an erection and enough water inside it's also possible to do it in a shower.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Any truth to statement that if your not fully erect in the pump, you wont gain?

I can get erect going into it, but i cant keep it, its always expanded but flaccid coming out. Unless my wife is playing with my dick or other seductive things, I dont stay hard very long

Comment

I don't believe there is any truth in it. You are still being expanded while in the pump, not outside the pump. Getting erect inside the pump is a little more intense because you will expand beyond the normal limits or your erect size. Which happens anyways.

What determines your gains is your programming and consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by justanormaldick View Post
                      It's a pain in the pat fad are when I press it. It's like the pumping is too hard.
                      You shouldn't be pumping very hard if you're new to it. You should be pumping only to a comfortable level. Give yourself some time to build up to more pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                        The Bathmate instructions say that we should be flaccid and that our testicles and scrotum should be clear of the chamber. When I get an erection, my testicles rise up quickly, with one of them moving next to the chamber wall. Pumping at that time results in squishing a testicle, which I don't want to do a second time.

If you suggest we enter with an erection, where should our testicles be? If they should be outside, how do I keep them from getting squished?

Comment

Testes should be outside always. Use a sleeve if you need to and make sure the pump rides high on your pubic bome so your scrotum and balls dont' get sucked into the pump.

Comment

Working...
                          X