Looking for a good penis PUMP and advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good penis PUMP and advice

I have a lot to say so I'd like to break it down into a couple bullet points that will make this easier to digest.

-Bought the cheapest pump from ebay. (~$8 USD)

-The opening was made of the grippiest silicone imaginable.

-IMPOSSIBLE to use without lubrication.

-Soap didn't work good.
    -Coconut oil didn't work good and made a mess.
    -I want to try water-based lube next.

-Couldn't really feel penis too good when put through the tight grippy hole (I am NOT big)

-Made the hole bigger by cutting it. Now my balls want to get sucked in.

-It works SO MUCH BETTER without the silicone end. Just the clear plastic bulb and no rubber end.

-But the hard end of the bulb pressed against the top of my scrotum and hurts and I KNOW thats not good for you.

-So I never really got to use the pump properly. I never got to pump with much pressure at all. I never got really big.

I want to start over with a new pump. One with a gauge this time. No more going cheap. But I don't want to pay a lot either. I'm looking for the best and cheapest pump I can get.

I have sleep apnea and I believe that has ruined erection quality (EQ). I'm looking to improve EQ. Don't really care about size right now. I assume more size will come simply with a fuller erection. I have tried, and failed, at using a pump. Probably because the pump I got was very cheap. I couldn't feel my dick that good through the tight hole and was too scared of getting stuck or pumping too much that I didn't stay in it for long or pump very much. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.
    Caught Masturbating
    Last edited by Caught Masturbating; 08-16-2019, 09:44 AM.

Please buy a bathmate or a good pump. Pumps can easily ruin your penis. As for the low eq you know the drill. Kegel/reverse kegel. Get in shape, that's probably where the sleep apnea is coming from. If not, then you need to fix your oral posture. Look up Dr. Mike Mew and his theories on tongue posture. Try sleeping on your side or stomach. I know sleeping on your back makes it more likely.

Comment

Critical, in my opinion, is the sizing of the cylinder. width & length. The cylinder may be tapered, or straight.

The user group for Pumping is here;
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/pumping.html
      Do your research, and do some smart shopping!

My preference is an Air system.
      There are hand operated, w/ gauge & programmable electric pumps.
      Stay under 5" Hg when starting.

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Whatever pump you choose, make sure it has a vacuum gauge. LeLuv offered sverL reasonably priced systems.

Also, make sure you get a properly sized cylinder.

Cylinder sizing according to,LAPump

Girth —
        3.50 to 4.50* --> 1.50
        4.75 to 5.25* --> 1.75
        5.50 to 6.00* --> 2.00
        6.25 to 6.75* --> 2.25
        7.00 to 7.50* --> 2.50
        7.75 to 8.25* --> 2.75
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You can't go wrong with the BathPump! It's even got a guarantee in place so if you're not happy with it you can get a full refund.
          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Velseal with the E-Z Angled Entry
            Sized correctly per the above information
            Silly comfortable

Comment

Velseal with the E-Z Angled Entry
              Sized correctly per the above information
              Silly comfortable

As for improving EQ,
              Cycle pump starting at a 10 minute routine once a day.
              Pump to full stretch (if ANY pain then back it off a touch) hold for 30-60 seconds then slowly release the vacuum (take 30 plus seconds) all the way to zero vac.
              Due 3-5 good Kegels and repeat.

You should notice improved wood in under a week, if you don’t re-post and let us know.

Comment

I’ve also tried many pumps, for whatever reason I didn’t enjoy either of the bath pumps. Bathmate and penomat.

I did some research and found a super fitted air/dry pump by dr.kaplan it’s honeslty the best.

Give you amazing stretch near the base as the rolled rim presses and fits real comfortable and seals perfect, doesn’t use any silly seals and if you measure probably you’ll have have no issue.

Don’t cheap out man, this is your dick we are talking about !!

Comment

Working...
                X