PMP waste at this point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMP waste at this point?

Sup fellow PEers! So I’ve been around a bit, currently hanging 1-2 hrs a day, everyday with the LG. Sitting at 10 lbs currently, and from what I have read, that’s in that sweet spot to really start seeing gains.

When I’m not hanging, strapped in the Phallosan. Dick is always sore, and I mean the good sore.

However, the more I look and think about it, would the PMP, especially with the rod system be a better compliment? Like belt system all day, rod system 2-4 hrs after hanging? Same pulling action and direction?

Cheers!

No. If you are already hanging 1 to 2 hours per day, then the basic Phallosan is just fine for an ADS if you have that in the routine. If you need more work, just add more time hanging and skip the rod extending all together.

I think rod extending is best for those that for whatever reason don't want to hang. If you are already there, then you've skipped past the whole extender program.
    Gobble Gobble

Comment

Also, I tend to focus on a weekly target of hours when hanging as opposed to "1 to 2 hours per day". This has been really key for me. The difference is that if I have too many 1 hour days in a week, I might put in a couple 3+ hours days to balance out towards my weekly goal.
      Gobble Gobble

Comment

Good looking out man. And I know shooting for the 10 hrs/week is great. But currently deployed and waiting for more tender tape to come in the mail so having to ration what I have currently😂.

Comment

One thing to keep you in business on tape: I buy Dynarex (2 inch by 5 yard) rolls from Amazon. It comes in a case of 36 rolls for about ~$30

If you hang a lot, buying those packs of 2, 3, 4 or 5 rolls at a time doesn't last long. Good luck!
          Gobble Gobble

Comment

Funny you say that, exactly what I bought!

Comment

Working...
            X