LG Extender Accessory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG Extender Accessory

Hi Everyone! I just recently found out about LG Hanger’s Extender Accessory and wanted to find out if anyone on the forum has been using it? I’m interested in the product but it has me wondering whether or not you need to break every 20/30 mins to massage blood back into your penis or not? Since it’s hooked up to the LG system itself and the user can wear the system for an hour do you not need to break? If anyone knows any info about the accessory let me know below. Thank you ahead of time for your information.

You can wear the system without a break for many hours. If you already owned the LG hanger chamber, you should purchase this extender to maintain your penis in elongate state after your hanging session. It is by far the best "10 lbs tension" extender in the market for those people who owned the LG Hanger system. The Pelvic Ring is large size and it is very comfortable. Also, you won't feel any discomfort nor burning sensation in the scrotum area. There is also 1" inch cut on the pelvic ring for convenience. This way, you won't need to taking off the chamber to putting on the extender.

Here are some pics of my LG Extender and some comparison with the SizeDoctor Pelvic Ring.

15.jpg

16.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

By the way, the LG extender is by far superior than Size Doctor. The chamber and Pelvic Ring is made with superior raw material and design for comfortability and durability. The Size Doctor "MADE IN CHINA" painful Pelvic Ring only moves 90 degree and the chamber leak out vacuum pressure. It's a no-brainer..... go with MADE IN THE USA.

my2cents :-)
    tbone350
    Last edited by tbone350; 09-08-2019, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Seems pretty sweet except for the bulkiness. It's too bad those rods have to extend so far past the bell. There's no hiding that thing if you go out and try to do anything in public or even at home around friends or family.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
        Seems pretty sweet except for the bulkiness. It's too bad those rods have to extend so far past the bell. There's no hiding that thing if you go out and try to do anything in public or even at home around friends or family.

This extender is custom made by the buyer requirement. You can request different rods sizes for your convenience! If you are concern about privacy, you should take a look into the LG ADS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPaT11xsVik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPaT11xsVik

Comment

Like I said..., This device is custom made.

Attn.: I ship back my extender to the LG factory for some modifications. I will let you guys know when I get i back next week.

Here is another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUenIUvQ4eU&t=230s

Comment

Thanks for the post of the LG ADS - looks far.t too tedious to put on whilst holding back the foreskin though! I wonder if a hook could be attached to ADS and the cradle of a typical extender so it is used a bit like the VLC tugger?
            Pub Lunch
            Last edited by Pub Lunch; 09-16-2019, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Here is a new upgrade version. ! The only 20 Lb extender in the world! :-)

01.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tbone350 View Post

[ATTACH]101616[/ATTACH]
                What has been upgraded? Stronger springs or what makes it different than the version LG sells on their site? And how much did it cost if you don't mind telling us. Thanks.

Comment

[ATTACH]101616[/ATTACH]

Is it possible to wear that at 10lbs tension and above without immediate discomfort?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamOn View Post
                    Is it possible to wear that at 10lbs tension and above without immediate discomfort?

I purchased Monkeybar Universal Base Pad and so far so good! :-) ThoughtfulGold - Thunderplace moderator is enjoying his 20lb LG extender without any issues.

20191003_123014.jpg

20191003_123030.jpg
                    tbone350
                    Last edited by tbone350; 10-04-2019, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pub Lunch View Post
                      Thanks for the post of the LG ADS - looks far.t too tedious to put on whilst holding back the foreskin though! I wonder if a hook could be attached to ADS and the cradle of a typical extender so it is used a bit like the VLC tugger?

I will try to attached the LG ADS into my X4Lb extender and I will let you know later on.

Here is how I am wearing my LG ADS with my homemade belt. I am always carrying a pill organizer box with waterproof tape on it so I have it in hand after I am done taking a piss. :-)

20191003_123557.jpg

20191003_123609.jpg
                      tbone350
                      Last edited by tbone350; 10-04-2019, 01:12 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH]101616[/ATTACH]

Hi tbone350

I have a question Please, what about cut pelvic ring does Is it worth buying LG Hanger’s Extender Accessory just for it? Because I already own the PeniMaster device and I am thinking of buying Extender VacExtender Head to use LG Hanger with it

The PeniMaster causes burning sensation in the scrotum area so I am thinking to buy LG Hanger’s Extender with cut pelvic ring

or

Universal Base Pad is enough ? .. Does it stable whit the Extender because it is thickness ?

Please advise me

t.h.14
                        Last edited by t.h.14; 04-08-2020, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by t.h.14 View Post
                          Hi tbone350

I have a question Please, what about cut pelvic ring does Is it worth buying LG Hanger’s Extender Accessory just for it? Because I already own the PeniMaster device and I am thinking of buying Extender VacExtender Head to use LG Hanger with it

The PeniMaster causes burning sensation in the scrotum area so I am thinking to buy LG Hanger’s Extender with cut pelvic ring

or

Universal Base Pad is enough ? .. Does it stable whit the Extender because it is thickness ?

Please advise me

Sorry for taking so long to reply to your question! The LG extender pelvic ring is a little bit bigger and comfortable than the Penimaster Pro. If you already owned the LG chamber dome than the accessory "extender" offered by the same company is your best option.

In my opinion, if you do not own the LG chamber and you are short with money. You should wear your extender over the top of your underwear or universal Base Pad during your routine. Here are some pics of both pelvic rings.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by t.h.14 View Post
                            Hi tbone350

or

Please advise me

Please foward the video to 3:04 and you see Mike from Total Man describing the LG pelvic ring :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUen...ature=emb_logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUen...ature=emb_logo

Comment

Appreciate the photo comparison T-Bone!
                              Just want to let guys know that I can make the Pelvic Ring larger in diameter. I've made a few that are 2" internal diameter. I just make the spring bar wider. This would be considered a "special order" and I believe we charge an extra $25 for special order sizes.

The other photo you posted of the 20 lbs Extender is also a "special order" I made for Dr. Richard Howard and another guy on Thunder's Place (Thoughtfulgold).
                              It incorporated two sets of 10 lb. springs.

Special order width.jpg
                              -Foldus,
                              L.G. Hanger,-
                              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                              www.lghangerllc.com
                              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
                              X