X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender too tight

I bought a penimaster similar to the one in this photo

maxresdefault.jpg

It is too tight even when mine is flaccid. I have to tape my penis but after some minutes the gland becomes black.
    I thought the problem was the strap and I asked a question about it here. In reality the problem is the base which is not wide enough. Can anybody give me any advice? Is there a bigger base?

The picture you posted shows the 'cradle' .
    I've posted the picture of X4Labs two different bases they make available. I have no idea if you could make their parts work with device you have.
    Avoid serious discoloration of the glans too !

wide base.jpg
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      The picture you posted shows the 'cradle' .
      I've posted the picture of X4Labs two different bases they make available. I have no idea if you could make their parts work with device you have.
      Avoid serious discoloration of the glans too !

[ATTACH]101549[/ATTACH]
      Is that part you posted of the base, the part closer to my body?
      If I am not wrong, that part of the X4Labs is this:
      Step1.jpg
      The problem is with the one on the glans,

PeniMaster_Adaptive_Fixierstege.jpg

The base works fine for me. Is that X4Labs the right one?

Comment

Yes, the base is closest to the abdomen. I misunderstood I guess.

One should fasten in to the cradle just behind the glans. Being semi erect can make fastening easier.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I had to use the noose attachment. The strap is too small for my width. I notice they make a lot of extenders and ads devices that are small. Even the large size I got is still too small.

Comment

Originally posted by anderkl View Post
            I had to use the noose attachment. The strap is too small for my width. I notice they make a lot of extenders and ads devices that are small. Even the large size I got is still too small.
            Is it this ?
            Jes-Extender-Gold-penis-enlarger-noose-style.jpg

Do you know if it works with a cradle like the one I have posted above? Which one did you buy? I did not find it at a local shop

Comment

Originally posted by anderkl View Post
              What is your extender? I don't know if a noose one works on my penimaster

Comment

My extender is just a cheap $15 one off ebay. It has both. The noose and the strap. The strap is awful to me. Try buying a cheap one with a noose. If it works then maybe go for a better one. If not then try a vaccum head extender.

Comment

I would assume one of two things. Either A. Your trying to use too much tension causing you to need to strap down too tight in order to compensate. And/or B. Your stretching and entering completely flaccid forcing yourself to have to strap down intensely for any chance of it staying. If so, you probably also notice your skin being stretched before your ligaments. Instead, you should get a somewhat decent erection and then strap in and slowly tighten as you become less erect just enough to keep you locked in. Doing so will give you a "head swell" meaning your glans will maintain some blood allowing the strap to hold right behind it.
                  Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                  Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                  1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
                    I would assume one of two things. Either A. Your trying to use too much tension causing you to need to strap down too tight in order to compensate. And/or B. Your stretching and entering completely flaccid forcing yourself to have to strap down intensely for any chance of it staying. If so, you probably also notice your skin being stretched before your ligaments. Instead, you should get a somewhat decent erection and then strap in and slowly tighten as you become less erect just enough to keep you locked in. Doing so will give you a "head swell" meaning your glans will maintain some blood allowing the strap to hold right behind it.
                    You're right: it's all flaccid. I will try now with an erection. I hope I am not using much tension. How much is ideal? I tried as much as, when flaccid, it could extend. It could be too much.

I thought something like this was going to help. 1.jpg But I may as well try your advice first.
                    pivadotiz
                    Last edited by pivadotiz; 09-25-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X