which bathmate best for girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which bathmate best for girth?

there are so many models of them now which one should I get to focus on girth?

They all give girth. You need to select the bathmate that fits your penis size. There are size charts on their webiste. Buy accordingly. To give you an idea, i started PE at 6.25" x 4.75 to 5". I bought an X-30 and it fits perfectly even after gains. I'll be fitting into the X-30 until I'm at least 8" x 6".

I would also recommend doing manual work in addition to Bathmate. IE. jelqing, jelq free routine, etc.
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

i stick to pump because i overdo it with manual work end end up having to take long breaks to heal

Comment

if I use water in my regular leluv pump would that be same as using bathmate or does bathmate have something that cant be achieved with regular cylinder and warm water?

Comment

Originally posted by megastan View Post
          i stick to pump because i overdo it with manual work end end up having to take long breaks to heal
          how do you overdo with manual? have you caused a serious injury to your penis from pulling too hard?
          PEispossible
          Member of the Month Dec 2019
          Last edited by PEispossible; 09-26-2019, 10:24 PM.
          Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

yep
            where the head connects to shaft whatever its called.
            i i have hign pain tolerance when it comes to my weener so i cant tell when im pushing too hard

Comment

Is it true that youre not suppose to pull that high and supposed to pull below the head or more to the base, esp with a lot of force ?
              Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

What's your current girth size?
                PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I had been using the Hydromax dry in the shower, and in bed right before sex, for a few months. For me it is quicker and easier to use without the strap to hold it up due to the weight when filled with water in the shower. When we went on holiday a few weeks ago I used it filled with water in the hot tub several times a day during a long weekend. That weekend my wife and I both noticed an increase in my girth. Since returning I have been using it in the shower with water. This morning I measured at 5 1/2" girth; which has been my maximum achieved to date. I have measured 5 1/2" before but had taken a step back from that. I thought it was because I was not pumping every day. I am now thinking that using the Hydromax filled with water makes a difference; at least girth-wise.

Comment

5.25erect and if I squeeze its almost at 5.5

but my head gets bumpy and it looks like its actually shrinking after few days of squeezing
                    does that mean in squeezing too hard?
                    after about a week ot goes back to normal smooth when I squeeze

Comment

aren't you supposed to use hydromax with warm water?

Comment

5.25erect and if I squeeze its almost at 5.5

but my head gets bumpy and it looks like its actually shrinking after few days of squeezing
                        does that mean in squeezing too hard?
                        after about a week ot goes back to normal smooth when I squeeze
                        what are your experiences with 5,25 girth and sex what the females say?

Comment

Then you're most likely going to overdo it with a bathmate too. Learn to understand your limits before using something like a bathmate.

No, you cannot use your leluv pump as a water pump.
                          Yes, you are supposed to use the bathmate with warm water.
                          The hydromax 7 (aka x30) is the correct one for you.
                          Don't get the extreme with the hand pump.
                          Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                          Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                          1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

my pain limit is at just above 15hg
                            and when I hand squeeze I cant tell how hard I need to squeeze and if I follow my pain feeling I think its too much. I actually somewhat enjoy the pump and squeeze that's why I don't know where I need to stop at lol

but after few days the head gets bumpy and it doesn't expand much even when squeezing and looks smaller
                            then I take a week off and it seems to go back to normal smooth and expands better when squeeze or pump.

at 4hg I feel no expansion at all about 5hg is where I start feeling like its almost full expansion. about 7hg is where I feel full expansion and no pain yet.
                            but many people say its too much so I don't know what to follow

and also when I squeeze at the base and hold for 30 seconds how many times should I do it?
                            and how hard should I squeeze?
                            ive been reading the walktoroughs but still cant get a good idea of the small details

Comment

isn't bathmate limited to like 5hg where you cant go over that even if you tried?

Comment

Working...
                              X