Extending to...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending to...?

After two years of hanging, I’ve decided on moving towards purchasing an extender. I’ve done my research but I’m still a bit clueless on two specific questions.

1.) Exactly where am I supposed to extend to? Is it past my Erect Length or is it past my Bone Presses Erect Length?

2.) I know that I’m supposed to add on to the rods after I run out of screw adjustments. But my question is how long do you want to stay on that specific screw adjustment before moving forward? Is it all about feeling the tension or is it a set amount of hours? The only example I can give of this is basically when you hang you’d like to stay at a specific weight for a number of hours before moving up. Would I have to wait at a number of hours before turning the screw to move forward or is it all about self awareness and feeling?

If my limited knowledge of extending serves me well it's all about keeping tension. I extend around my BPEL sometimes a bit less but its mostly because that is the point where i have tension on my extender around the first line disappears at this point. I think you only add rods when you are getting to little tension with the screws fully twisted. Trying to add to much length on the rods just makes it really hard to strap in, at least in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by blomman View Post
      If my limited knowledge of extending serves me well it's all about keeping tension. I extend around my BPEL sometimes a bit less but its mostly because that is the point where i have tension on my extender around the first line disappears at this point. I think you only add rods when you are getting to little tension with the screws fully twisted. Trying to add to much length on the rods just makes it really hard to strap in, at least in my experience.
      Pretty much this ^^. I keep the tension moderate to high, enough where you can wear it for an hour between breaks. I usually go an hour, then take it off & shake some blood back into it for a few mins, then right back in the saddle. Over time you'll screw out further and further to the point where a new rod will need to be added, then back the screw off to zero and start the screw/extend process all over again. To date, I've put about 325 hours in and have grown a full inch in BPEL. Granted i'm doing alot of other stuff (ie. pumping, jelqing, extending, etc) so its hard to say how much has come directly from the extender alone. My guess would be at least half the length gains so far have been from extending. Its an effective way to grow.
      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

The springs need to be compressed to provide the tension that is needed to stretch your penis. There are tension indicator lines on the spring rods that you will need compress it down to for the desired amount of tension. As you gain length you will need to be adjusting the screws out to keep the spring compressed down to the desired tension line. All you have to do is go by that tension line to make screw adjustments. Once you run out of screw adjustment you back it back down and add another length of rod.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

After 2 yeas of hanging, it is not certain you'll gain much. The thinking is you are used to using much more weight. However, you might get a better flaccid length.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
            Pretty much this ^^. I keep the tension moderate to high, enough where you can wear it for an hour between breaks. I usually go an hour, then take it off & shake some blood back into it for a few mins, then right back in the saddle. Over time you'll screw out further and further to the point where a new rod will need to be added, then back the screw off to zero and start the screw/extend process all over again. To date, I've put about 325 hours in and have grown a full inch in BPEL. Granted i'm doing alot of other stuff (ie. pumping, jelqing, extending, etc) so its hard to say how much has come directly from the extender alone. My guess would be at least half the length gains so far have been from extending. Its an effective way to grow.
            First off digging the name. Immediately had an ECW chant in my head. Just to ask, how long are your extender sessions? Are they just hour sessions or more?

Comment

Originally posted by PrnStrWannabe View Post
              First off digging the name. Immediately had an ECW chant in my head. Just to ask, how long are your extender sessions? Are they just hour sessions or more?
              HA! thanks man, alot of people dont know or remember Balls Mahoney he was a badass! Plus what a hilarious name!

So, my sessions tend to vary. Typically 2 to 3 hour chunks though. I always take it off to use the bathroom or get fresh bloodflow every hour, and go right back in the extender. I find that if i extend with no breaks all day, after about 4 hours its just too much. Usually 2 hours in the morning, mid day, and evening works good for me.

I work in a small office, and often times i'm solo during the day so i get alot of hours in that way. They can be worn under clothing, just point it straight up or down. Not recommended if you have a high-movement job though.

Comment

HA! thanks man, alot of people dont know or remember Balls Mahoney he was a badass! Plus what a hilarious name!

So, my sessions tend to vary. Typically 2 to 3 hour chunks though. I always take it off to use the bathroom or get fresh bloodflow every hour, and go right back in the extender. I find that if i extend with no breaks all day, after about 4 hours its just too much. Usually 2 hours in the morning, mid day, and evening works good for me.

I work in a small office, and often times i'm solo during the day so i get alot of hours in that way. They can be worn under clothing, just point it straight up or down. Not recommended if you have a high-movement job though.
                I started last week on the 12th and have been going pretty well so far. I’ve been able to do five hour days, today for the first time I did six. Overall, I’m aiming for five to six hours but looking to eventually attempt eight. Do you by any chance use an ADS after you get out of the extender?

Comment

I started last week on the 12th and have been going pretty well so far. I’ve been able to do five hour days, today for the first time I did six. Overall, I’m aiming for five to six hours but looking to eventually attempt eight. Do you by any chance use an ADS after you get out of the extender?
                  I think 5-6h a day is plenty. Some guys say 8 or more, but I'm sure your goals are going to produce gains. Most days I'm getting at least 4h, up to 8h so i'm averaging the 5-6h.

I don't use an ADS afterwards, but often times I do fowlers at bedtime. Basically curl up in the fetal position, and put your unit between the legs and slowly lower the legs & try to fall asleep. It keeps the unit from turtling, and many have reported gains from it.

Comment

I think 5-6h a day is plenty. Some guys say 8 or more, but I'm sure your goals are going to produce gains. Most days I'm getting at least 4h, up to 8h so i'm averaging the 5-6h.

I don't use an ADS afterwards, but often times I do fowlers at bedtime. Basically curl up in the fetal position, and put your unit between the legs and slowly lower the legs & try to fall asleep. It keeps the unit from turtling, and many have reported gains from it.
                    I’ll definitely give this a try. Today has been a bit odd as I have been given some contradicting information that has seriously pissed me off. I’m extending past my EL but I need another set of rods in order to do so; recently, someone told me that if the head gets cold, i’m using too many rods. Which pisses me off because when I used to hang heavy weight my head still would get cold when hanging and I would get the blood flowing back in and make gains still. But so many contradicting comments on these boards it can really take a toll on the brain.

Comment

I’ll definitely give this a try. Today has been a bit odd as I have been given some contradicting information that has seriously pissed me off. I’m extending past my EL but I need another set of rods in order to do so; recently, someone told me that if the head gets cold, i’m using too many rods. Which pisses me off because when I used to hang heavy weight my head still would get cold when hanging and I would get the blood flowing back in and make gains still. But so many contradicting comments on these boards it can really take a toll on the brain.
                      I get it. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one! My glans get cold when extending, its ok. Just make sure they dont get super dark, or numb for very long (like take it off immediately when you notice this). But the dickhead is gonna get cold, thats just reality and its fine. I usually extend to BPEL and sometimes more. I usually can't extend past 7.5", so roughly 1/4" past bpel. Just keep a good stretch on it. Dont have to go crazy.

Comment

I get it. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one! My glans get cold when extending, its ok. Just make sure they dont get super dark, or numb for very long (like take it off immediately when you notice this). But the dickhead is gonna get cold, thats just reality and its fine. I usually extend to BPEL and sometimes more. I usually can't extend past 7.5", so roughly 1/4" past bpel. Just keep a good stretch on it. Dont have to go crazy.
                        Thanks for the pick-me-up, I need to hear it. From what you wrote, I have to know. How long do you keep it at the current 1/4 of a stretch before moving on to the next 1/4? From your stats you’re definitely doing something right.

Comment

Not long on 1/4" past bpel, maybe the last 20m before I take it off. It starts to burn when really pulled tight like that so i can't take it for too long. I believe in a mixture of tensions from moderate to high, maybe to keep my unit guessing! SO i basically start off at a moderate tension, then the last 20m or so ramp it up a bit more. Some days i can stretch farther than others for some odd reason. Right wrong or indifferent, that's how i do it and my unit seems to grow like a weed.
                          BallsMahoney
                          Member of the Month Oct 2019
                          Last edited by BallsMahoney; 09-20-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Not long on 1/4" past bpel, maybe the last 20m before I take it off. It starts to burn when really pulled tight like that so i can't take it for too long. I believe in a mixture of tensions from moderate to high, maybe to keep my unit guessing! SO i basically start off at a moderate tension, then the last 20m or so ramp it up a bit more. Some days i can stretch farther than others for some odd reason. Right wrong or indifferent, that's how i do it and my unit seems to grow like a weed.
                            Now when you mean tensions do you mean the springs or you mean turning the knobs to the pistons? Because if it’s the tension springs I definitely can see it working out well

Comment

Now when you mean tensions do you mean the springs or you mean turning the knobs to the pistons? Because if it’s the tension springs I definitely can see it working out well
                              yeah I mean turning the knobs to keep the penis tight. High tension means fukn super tight, low tension is not as intense. Best way to tell is keep it as stretched as you can comfortably wear it for an hour. Maybe last 10-20m crank it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X