Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundled hanging

Any experienced bundled hangers?

How many hours would you say is good for bundled hanging a day/week?

I just stuck with the same schedule I was using for regular hanging. One hour in the morning and another in the afternoon whenever I could 5 on 2 off.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      I just stuck with the same schedule I was using for regular hanging. One hour in the morning and another in the afternoon whenever I could 5 on 2 off.
      An hour each session for sessions a day with all bundled? Sounds like a lot. Marlon said he did like 15 minutes each side a couple days a week or something.

Most importantly...any gains from bundled?

Comment

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
        An hour each session for sessions a day with all bundled? Sounds like a lot. Marlon said he did like 15 minutes each side a couple days a week or something.

Most importantly...any gains from bundled?
        There are a couple of different approaches for bundled hanging. Marlon probably uses it for high intensity for short periods during the week. I did it in part for the ability to lower the weight back down. With bundled hanging I was able to reach the same level of intensity at around 4 lbs lighter than regular hanging. This gave me a lot more flexibility in the amount of weight I would need to hit fatigue. Another variable you can use to increase intensity at a lower weight is the amount of twist in your bundle.

I had hit a hard plateau that I was unable to break for about 1 1/2 years before switching over to bundled hanging. After I started I was starting to see some promising signs of making gains again and then life got in the way. With breaks and inconsistency it amounted to no more than maintaining and cementing my gains. Once I got back into it with dedication I started making some small gains. It's hard to say exactly how much because my dick is a bit ruler shy. Just last week I got the"No more, your starting to get a bit too big" from my wife so I think my gains were a little more than I thought.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

There are a couple of different approaches for bundled hanging. Marlon probably uses it for high intensity for short periods during the week. I did it in part for the ability to lower the weight back down. With bundled hanging I was able to reach the same level of intensity at around 4 lbs lighter than regular hanging. This gave me a lot more flexibility in the amount of weight I would need to hit fatigue. Another variable you can use to increase intensity at a lower weight is the amount of twist in your bundle.

I had hit a hard plateau that I was unable to break for about 1 1/2 years before switching over to bundled hanging. After I started I was starting to see some promising signs of making gains again and then life got in the way. With breaks and inconsistency it amounted to no more than maintaining and cementing my gains. Once I got back into it with dedication I started making some small gains. It's hard to say exactly how much because my dick is a bit ruler shy. Just last week I got the"No more, your starting to get a bit too big" from my wife so I think my gains were a little more than I thought.
          Hey thanx for the info. I just started hanging an extra set of bundled and my tunica feels great fatigue and a good sore. I hope this breaks my plateau. How many weeks you think I should give this to scrap it if I don’t see gains?

I found it odd when I first communicated with Marlon I stated I only did one set a day and started with light weight of bundled for a few weeks and he thought I should’ve saw some gains. I think my Tunica is very strong so it would take a longer time and effort to see gains if any are possible.

Comment

Give it at least a couple of months. This last time starting up again it was about 2 months in before I started seeing gains again.

For some it does take more time and effort and Marlon may have misunderstood that you could be one of them. All I can say is that the fatigue you are feeling now is a good sign.

Comment

Give it at least a couple of months. This last time starting up again it was about 2 months in before I started seeing gains again.

For some it does take more time and effort and Marlon may have misunderstood that you could be one of them. All I can say is that the fatigue you are feeling now is a good sign.
              Well thanks again for the help. I’m really getting discouraged though. I do feel a great stretch and feel very positive and I Even feel bigger but it’s such a let down to see no progress.

I’ll keep grinding forward

My current routine is
              1st session
              8lbs bundled for 1/2 turn - 5 minutes
              8lbs bundled for full turn - 15 minutes
              *Then same for bundled in other direction
              10lbs SD - 20 minutes

2nd session
              (I just recently added bundled to 2nd session as week last week)
              7lbs SD - 10 minutes
              10lbs SD - 20 minutes
              8lbs bundled full turn - 15 minutes each side

*was thinking of trying to do over the shoulder hanging with bundled instead of SD.

Comment

Would you even know how to hang over the shoulder? I tried it before to test it out but felt like I wasn’t getting the full effect from the weights due to the strap resting only shoulder and preventing the weight from truly hanging.

I used a cable cord to try it out. Any suggestions on that?

Comment

I am an idiot,
                  no idea what bundled hanging is?

Comment

Originally posted by Richardwad View Post
                    I am an idiot,
                    why dont you look it up?
                    Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Thanks for all your help

Comment

I am an idiot,
                        Best description I can think of is when you go to wring out a wet towel, you twist it.

Bundled hanging is twisting the penis and then hanging it in the twisted form.
                        Original/Current Stats:
                        09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                        09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                        BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Thanks for a reply. This seems a little rough though.

Comment

Thanks for a reply. This seems a little rough though.
                            It is a bit rough. Bundled hanging is very advanced and shouldn't be attempted by anyone new to hanging. In my opinion it would be advisable to squeeze out all of the gains to be made with regular hanging before changing over to a bundled hanging routine.

Comment

Working...
                            X