Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hanging for about 10 hours now - no gains thus far - keep going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging for about 10 hours now - no gains thus far - keep going?

Hi PEGym!

I've been using the LG Hanger as my primary and only method of extension and after about 10 hours of use, spread across about a week, I still don't see any changes BPEL or otherwise, aside from perhaps some looser skin and slight EQ drop. After the EQ drop I took a week off to recover - thankfully EQ is back.

My question: I've been hanging with about ~5 lbs with no gain after 10 hours of use, how should I proceed?

I should also note that I've been hanging straight down exclusively.

Thanks guys!
    un homme
    Last edited by un homme; 09-30-2019, 02:18 PM.

Honestly bud 10 hours is nothing. I've been hanging for the last 2 weeks and have only seen an increase in my BPFSL slightly. 10 hours is recommended minimum per week for people who are conditioned to hanging. Also from what I've read the majority of the time it takes 15+ lbs to see any significant growth, and that takes quite a while to get up to.

Comment

You have set your expectations far too high. As Dire said, 10 hours is nothing. Right now you are going through a conditioning period that you need to safely and gradually build up to the optimal weight for gains. Be patient, be consistent and the gains will come a little later on.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I see. Given that I have the space and time (WFH), should I hang all day or just hang 1-2 hours and use an ADS?

Thanks again!

Oh and I mainly wanted to make sure this was typical and not indicative of improper hanging! Good to know that I'm still in the conditioning stage!

Comment

Here is a point of reference:

I've hung for a total of 896 hours at an average of 9lbs.

I'd say that the best gains that I've had have been in the last 200 hours. A big reason for best results over the last 200 hours is because given how much experience I've accumulated, I've landed on the value of consistency and moreover the cost of inconsistency.

I also shudder at how many hours I've put into other devices with little marginal result after a certain point. Example: I've logged 3,000+ hours in the Phallosan Forte. I had excellent results for the first 600 hours, and little if any results since then. I wish I would've cut my losses at about 800 hours.

In my opinion, the absolute best combination for long term lifestyle oriented results is hanging and pumping. This is because you can get great results from averaging 1.5hrs/day hanging and a basic pump routine (I do 3 or 4 sets of 3min to 5min of pumping about 4 to 5 times per week). That is it. That is much more sustainable than trying to use an extender 6 hours per day. Or constantly adjusting an ADS 12 hours per day. But, the key is doing this over the long haul and make it a lifestyle and chill on getting a quick result.
          Gobble Gobble

Comment

i was hanging for three hour sessions, three days a week. I slowly built up my weights to 13 lbs over three months and gained 1/4 inch before I had to give up hanging due to privacy considerations.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The only clarification that I'd make is that you for sure don't need to hang with 15lbs for growth with the LG. The advantage of the LG hanger is that you can hang for a full hour uninterrupted, which allows you to get more benefit from a lower weight. My guess is that most will settle into the 8 to 12 pound range, with 9 to 10 lbs being the most common weight.

I not only do full 60 minute sessions, but quite often 75 and 90 minute sessions. I always pull off after 90 minutes for safety. These extra minutes really add up and I think that you would be sacrificing a lot of uninterrupted hang time if you went the 15lb route. I know that if I went for 15lbs I'd probably max at 45 minutes per set, which I don't think would be worth it given how much volume would be given up to push higher than the 12lb mark.
              Gobble Gobble

Comment

I’ve been using the lg for a year and half and haven’t had a single gain. I’m now doing bundled hanging for the last month and half and just completed a week of 8lbs bundled. I still do sd hanging also and still haven’t seen a single gain. 🤷🏼*♂️

Comment

If you asking advice on not having gains after only 10 hours/1 week of hanging, I would be fairly certain you have not done enough research nor PE and Conditioning to be hanging.

There are a ton of threads about hanging here and I would highly advise looking through them.
                  Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                  Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                  1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Hulkman - before you give up, here is a friendly suggestion:

You may be doing this already, but work yourself up to a consistent weight in the 9 to 11 lb range. Forget bundled hanging for a moment. Go for whatever is comfortable and shoot for 75min sets. Over the course of the week, try to set your goal in the 12 to 15 hour range. I've found that when I was shooting for 10 hours I'd have too many weeks where the total ended up closer to 7 or 8 hours. When you shoot for 15, then on good weeks you hit 15 and on "bad" weeks you end up at 10 hours.

Second: add a bathmate xxtreme model (the one with the pump). Hit the pump 5 days a week for 3 months in conjunction with the hanging routine above.

If you don't see gains after 3 months of those two I'd not only be shocked, but would be at a loss.

Also, it is much more practical than switching to an extender or some super complicated manual routine.

Lastly, if you haven't gotten any gains from the two basic steps above (basic hanging for extended periods plus a basic pump routine), then it is definitely not worth the risk to switch up to bundled hanging. Way, way too much risk at this phase brotha!

And I can't exactly explain why pumping tends to bring out the hanging gains, but it sure does. I'm definitely not in the camp of "only focus on length or girth, never both". I think that mantra came from the guys that hang with compression hangers like the Bib. Most of the LG guys tend to throw in some pump work.

You may be surprised hulkman!
                    Gobble Gobble

Comment

aztempe123, do you recommend using the pump before or after a hanging session?

Comment

Originally posted by aztempe123 View Post
                        Hulkman - before you give up, here is a friendly suggestion:

You may be doing this already, but work yourself up to a consistent weight in the 9 to 11 lb range. Forget bundled hanging for a moment. Go for whatever is comfortable and shoot for 75min sets. Over the course of the week, try to set your goal in the 12 to 15 hour range. I've found that when I was shooting for 10 hours I'd have too many weeks where the total ended up closer to 7 or 8 hours. When you shoot for 15, then on good weeks you hit 15 and on "bad" weeks you end up at 10 hours.

Second: add a bathmate xxtreme model (the one with the pump). Hit the pump 5 days a week for 3 months in conjunction with the hanging routine above.

If you don't see gains after 3 months of those two I'd not only be shocked, but would be at a loss.

Also, it is much more practical than switching to an extender or some super complicated manual routine.

Lastly, if you haven't gotten any gains from the two basic steps above (basic hanging for extended periods plus a basic pump routine), then it is definitely not worth the risk to switch up to bundled hanging. Way, way too much risk at this phase brotha!

And I can't exactly explain why pumping tends to bring out the hanging gains, but it sure does. I'm definitely not in the camp of "only focus on length or girth, never both". I think that mantra came from the guys that hang with compression hangers like the Bib. Most of the LG guys tend to throw in some pump work.

You may be surprised hulkman!
                        I always used bathmate with my lg hanger. Never worked. Thank you for the help. I’m at a total confused stage of trying different angles now and ready to throw in the towel.

I tried ots and it felt great but not sure if getting full potential stretch cause it can be controlled by the strap on shoulder.

I tried laying off the bed as if I was laying on a table with a hole in it while weight hangs. The stretch felt great but can’t stay in that position for long at all so trying SO with a bungee over my chair.

Only negative so far is I’m going back to some negative pi’s. Not sure what I’m doing anymore

Comment

hulkman, how long are most of your sessions? How much weight are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by un homme View Post
                            hulkman, how long are most of your sessions? How much weight are you using?
                            I was doing 11lbs SD or BtC but now giving up on that angle. I’ve also used bib in past and got up to heavier weights and never gained with it.

I’m now doing 8.5lbs bundled and starting to experience with OtS and SO

Comment

Working...
                            X