Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging

Been hanging for 2-3 months currently at 8.75 lbs
    Should I feel fatigue at the base of penis? And I know I went up in weight quick but i started with 7.8 inches length and 5.5 inches girth. Trying to hit 10 inches tips and tricks would be lovely

You will feel it at the base first but it's not shaft fatigue, it's the suspensory ligament. This is still good because you can make gains by stretching it out. When you hit full fatigue you will feel it throughout your shaft.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I searched and found this thread so I'll post here.

I've been hanging now for a few weeks. Started at ~4.5# and I'm up to ~7.25#. I'm wondering what proper ligament fatigue feels like. Hanging for ~20 min with the lower weights I would feel pretty much no after sensations; no pain no gain right? Now that I'm up to 7+# I've been feeling a tenderness/ticklish feeling all around the shaft and I think it's also causing me to have random erections throughout the day. Might help the OP and myself if someone could describe the correct/proper fatigue or sensations when you're hit the fatigue inducing weight.

Thanks.
      Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
      Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
      Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightforce View Post
        Might help the OP and myself if someone could describe the correct/proper fatigue or sensations when you're hit the fatigue inducing weight.

Thanks.
        Fatigue is when you feel the need to lower the weight at some point during your hanging session. Riding the fatigue is to continue on at that fatigue weight for as long as you can. If you get to a point where you absolutely need to lower the weight then you do it.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
        X