X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I get a wrong bathmate?

Hey guys!
    My penis now is about 6.2inch(16cm)
    I have been using the bathmate hydromax x40 for a while.but honestly I haven’t seen any growth in either length or width.
    I used the bathmate twice a day and 20mins for each time while starting the routine with my penis totally soft.
    I was wondering why I never got any growth.
    Is it because I should start with it with my penis 50% hard?
    Or is it because my bathmate hydromax x40 is too big for my current size so there is not enough suction force for my penis to grow?
    BTW my mother language is not English so if there is something u can't understand,I can explain it.
    Thanks for all the replies!
    asd1352461713
    Last edited by asd1352461713; 10-26-2019, 03:43 PM.

I’m not an expert but there are some questions to be asked before anyone could give an appropriate response.

How long have you been using the bathmate for?

Are you taking days off?

When you’re fully pumped, could you let go of the bath mate and it would still stay stuck to you?

Answering those questions will probably help everyone else answer you.
    October 9th, 2019 - 17.5cm x 15cm BEG

January 7th, 2020 - 19cm x 16cm BEG

Goal - 21cm x 16.5cm BEG & 16cm MEG

Comment

The X40 is very large for someone of your size. Still if you're working out right you should be growing. Did you start with 20 minutes of pumping?
      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I used it gradually from 10 to 15 to 20 minutes

Comment

I have been using bathamte for 2 months and yeah I am taking day off like 2 day work and 1 day off.
          no if I let go the bathmate,it would gradually get some air and finally off me.

Comment

How long does it take you to get erect in the pump? If you don't have ED then go into the pumperect to make the most of your time.

Comment

You should work your way up to go in fully erect
              Yes x40 is too large for your size, its very important to get the a fitting size for optimal suction, better suction = bigger gains. I havent seen anyone or experienced if its possible to get a good session with a model that is too large.
              Also, 20 minutes for 2 days on 2 days off is not enough if you do pumping alone. You either need to pump like 6-7 days a week and incrementally increase the time in the pump each session (if you are planning to do pump alone) or you could just do 20 minutes + manual exercises, still increase the intensity of each workout. I personally did this for 6 days on 1 day off. I have seen some do this in a 2 days on 1 day off schedule and get gains. I only got girth and veins from using the bathmate with manual jelq and stretch. Bathmate + extender is also a very good option

Comment

I completed the online length and girth questions and it recommended the X30. I unwittingly bought it only to realize I entered cm instead of inches. Haha
                I wonder if I can return it.
                Anyways, make sure you get the units right, and the recommended size should be accurate.
                Starting:
                FL: 4.0", FG: 3.75", BPEL: 6.75", EG: 4.75"
                Current:
                FL: 5.0", FG: 4.75", BPEL: 7.5", EG: 5.7"

Comment

Originally posted by sir-vix-a-lot View Post
                  I completed the online length and girth questions and it recommended the X30. I unwittingly bought it only to realize I entered cm instead of inches. Haha
                  I wonder if I can return it.
                  Anyways, make sure you get the units right, and the recommended size should be accurate.
                  Where did you buy your pump from?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                    Where did you buy your pump from?
                    bathmate direct

I emailed them, and I can send it back to the manufacture directly. It has to be marked as "defective". Shipping costs me $55 CAD, so that's a big chunk out of the $130 I paid.
                    Starting:
                    FL: 4.0", FG: 3.75", BPEL: 6.75", EG: 4.75"
                    Current:
                    FL: 5.0", FG: 4.75", BPEL: 7.5", EG: 5.7"

Comment

Originally posted by sir-vix-a-lot View Post
                      bathmate direct

I emailed them, and I can send it back to the manufacture directly. It has to be marked as "defective". Shipping costs me $55 CAD, so that's a big chunk out of the $130 I paid.
                      So sorry to hear this, bathpump.com offers a 1 year warranty on all parts.

Comment

Expecting measurable gains in 2 months is not realistic. It takes time and effort, lots of time and effort.

Comment

Working...
                        X