Best Airpump for smaller Girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Airpump for smaller Girth?

Hey guys, i'm planning to get into serious pumping soon, but i don't know any devices at all.
    I need one for around 4.0" girth.
    But it should provide space until i am at least 4.5", before i need a new one, ideally 5 inches.

I already have a bathmate but I've come to the conclusion that it's really inconvenient if i want to use it anywhere that isn't the bathroom.

So i want a second pump that i can use on the sofa or the bed, while i am relaxing, without spilling loads of water everywhere.

If anyone is still using an airpump here, can you tell me which one would be suitable for me?
    Kind regards,
    Liam
    Start 08. July 2019

BPEL: 15cm / 5,9 in
    MSEG: 10,2cm / 4,0 in

Current: (16. March 2021)

BPEL: 16cm / 6.3 in (+1cm/0.4in)
    MSEG: ~10,8cm / ~4.25 in (+ ~0,6cm/~0.2,5in)

Only consistency and dedication will get you to your goals.

Cylinder sizing

Girth —
    3.50 to 4.50* --> 1.50
    4.75 to 5.25* --> 1.75
    5.50 to 6.00* --> 2.00
    6.25 to 6.75* --> 2.25
    7.00 to 7.50* --> 2.50
    7.75 to 8.25* --> 2.75

I recommend a 1.5” cylinder and pump with gauge from Leluv. Good quality cylinder with wide base rim for comfort at a reasonable price.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Which cylinder would you recommend for someone who's 4.6-4.7 girth? I Def want to order a Leluv pump however I can't do that for a couple weeks. I was thinking of going to a sex shop here in Denver and just seeing if they have any decent ones I could use til I order the leluv.

Comment

I recommend a 1.75” cylinder, but make sure you get a system with a vacuum gauge.
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Can I go to the sex store and just buy the 1.75 cylinder and use my LG hanger pump? It had a Gauge on it

Comment

The cylinder at the sex shop says its 1.75" x 9" clear acrylic and has a comfortable flange for a better seal.

Comment

$30. What I'm wondering is if I'll get a temporary erection size increase for a bit if I do it before having sex with this girl.

Comment

God Damnit. None of the near by sex stores just sell the fucking cylinder.

Comment

I've bought mine in aliexpress, just bought 40$, cylinder size is 1.75. Good quality to be honest.

Comment

I found the exact cylinder I want on Amazon but like I said I wanted to get one tonight so I can get bigger before sex with this chick

Comment

I don't know if i can post links here but could someone have a look whether this is the right one?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...DUSWXB7M&psc=1

I only need the cylinder now, which i am having trouble to find
                      Start 08. July 2019

Comment

The 1.75 LeLuv cylinder shown further down is good. By the way, the pump with gauge (brake bleeder kit) shown further down for $18.99 is an excellent buy. It appears to be the same pump offered by Harbor Freight for $24 and on other pump sites for $50 or more.
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

For some bizarre reason, the 9" version doesn't ship to my country in Europe, while the 12" version does. God knows whats wrong with that **** again.
                          Besides the price, would there be any negative aspect to buying the 12" version if i cant find the 9" version from a seller that ships to europe?

I've read a lot of negative reviews about the quality of your aforementioned pump and i'd rather not take the risk. I am fine paying a bit more if i get better quality with it. I might be using the pump for several years. I see it more as an initial investment then anything else.
                          Start 08. July 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Strong View Post
                            I've read a lot of negative reviews about the quality of your aforementioned pump and i'd rather not take the risk. I am fine paying a bit more if i get better quality with it. I might be using the pump for several years. I see it more as an initial investment then anything else.
                            Yeah, from guys that don't know anything about them. I've had a Harbor Freight pump for year, taken it completely apart, and the only thing I've had to replace was a leaky o ring for a few pennies. But I've crack the handles on three Mityvac pumps and those were $40 to replace each time.
                            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Jesus i just want to buy a pump here. All i can do is asking on this forum and trust the reviews i see on the seller sites.

So far, i haven't seen any reason not to go with the leluv pump in terms of quality
                              Start 08. July 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X