Extender Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Routine

Hey everyone I've been using an extender for about A month now. Im going slow and building up tolerance. Currently up to 4 hours a day 6 days a week right now. My question is for anyone that has been doing this for awhile what is the ideal amount of hours per day that i need to get to see good results? also how many days a week to extend and should i take rest days? Thanks guys

I used to break my time up, into 2 hour sessions, taking 20 minutes off for circulation control.

I did 5-6 days a week, always took Sundays off.

You don't mention how much 'pull' you are using. (usually expressed in grams)
    I started out at 600 grams, and worked up (over time) to 900 or so. Amount of pull has a direct effect upon results over time.

to the PEGym forums.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

From my experience, 4 hours would be the minimum but 8 hours would be the ideal. The more time you wear the extender the more uncomfortable it will get. When I start the day I can usually wear over 2 hours without any discomfort and by the end of the day I can barely making an hour. If you're heading closer to 8 hours each day I would recommend extend 5 days and take 2 days off for rest.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
      X