When Extending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Extending

Hey everyone! I just recently reached the 45th and final turn on the side screws. Which means for myself it’s time to add on the smallest bar. My question to you all is that when I’m about to add on a bar, how long should I wait until I have to add on the next size bar?

My routine has been that when I first started with the extender. I mainly turned the screws once more each week. I try and get about four to six hours a day in; at least 6 days a week. So when starting I would turn the screws 35 times the next week 36 and so on. It’s taken me roughly 10 weeks to reach this 45th turn. When I begin with the next bar, should I consider doing the same routine for ten weeks or should I just go ahead start off closer to 40 turns?

Also, just so you know, I do own a tape measure and I have tried previously to stretch to my BPEL. When trying that out in the beginning. I wound up getting a cold purple head and didn’t feeling comfortable doing the routine.

By the way, I do 30 minute sessions.

Without making things too complicated, remember that the goal with extending is to keep tension applied to the penis. As long as you feel the stretch and it's comfortable you'll be fine. Find the way that keeps tension applied so that your cock stays pulled tight in the extender.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Even manual stretches or jelq have their fundamental importance. In my opinion the sum of too many applications is not the best. But they are choices and choices ...
      Starting (11/18/19)
      BPEL - 7,5 inch
      MSEG - 5,1 inch

(11/29/19)
      7,8 inch EQ?
      MSEG 5,3 inch EQ?

GOAL 8.7/9 BPEL MSEG 5,9 Inch

Comment

Working...
      X