Lg hanger losing suction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lg hanger losing suction

This isn’t the first time I’ve dealt with this but my lg hanger is losing suction while hanging.

I don’t think there’s a leak cause it holds when I attach and pump.

Could it be I’m in need of a break and my glans isn’t holding anymore?

Could it be an injury

Eq seems bad at this time

When I hang I can feel the suction has been lost so I check on it in about 10 minutes from start of hang and the air is completely gone. I even bought a new sleeve thinking it was that but it’s not.

This is pretty common when going heavier. A couple tips to try. 1. pump up to your desired pressure, leave the pump on for a good 5 minutes and add pressure back in to stay at your pressure until your needle stays and does not slowly drop. This allows time for glans to expand and fill chamber before adding weight. 2. Be sure to wash the entire LG set up once a week with soap & water. 3. Replace sleeve at least every 6 months or more depending on usage. 4. Replace or add more rubber bands around the sleeve/bell connection.
    Also, after a hanging session, it is common when you hook up the pump, you will show a significant loss in pressure. Hope this helps.

Comment

I will also add; that using a good sized tye wrap, instead of relying on the rubber bands or the velcro strap that comes with it for the chamber helps.. Of course my sleeve doesn't come off each time because of that..
      How long have u been using the hanger anyway?? Reason I ask is maybe that female connection on the chamber is developing a slow leak from use..
      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Rok View Post
        This is pretty common when going heavier. A couple tips to try. 1. pump up to your desired pressure, leave the pump on for a good 5 minutes and add pressure back in to stay at your pressure until your needle stays and does not slowly drop. This allows time for glans to expand and fill chamber before adding weight. 2. Be sure to wash the entire LG set up once a week with soap & water. 3. Replace sleeve at least every 6 months or more depending on usage. 4. Replace or add more rubber bands around the sleeve/bell connection.
        Also, after a hanging session, it is common when you hook up the pump, you will show a significant loss in pressure. Hope this helps.
        Thanx I’ll Give these a try. It’s also happening with lower weights. I’ve had this issue in past and hope it’s only cause I need a little Break which I’m due for anyway. Gonna give it a week off first. Never washed the Unit. I’ll try that first and add the rubber bands

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
          I will also add; that using a good sized tye wrap, instead of relying on the rubber bands or the velcro strap that comes with it for the chamber helps.. Of course my sleeve doesn't come off each time because of that..
          How long have u been using the hanger anyway?? Reason I ask is maybe that female connection on the chamber is developing a slow leak from use..
          Last time I thoght it was the female
          Connection. I even sent it back to the manufacturer who Checked it and Said it was fine but in the video he showed me, it was leaking which didn’t make sense to me. But I changed the female connector and it was holding. When I first put the chamber on and pump air in it, the air holds so I don’t think it’s a leak. Last time when I thought it was a leak, the needle would start dropping as soon as I pumped air in it in initial set up

Comment

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
            Last time I thoght it was the female
            Connection. I even sent it back to the manufacturer who Checked it and Said it was fine but in the video he showed me, it was leaking which didn’t make sense to me. But I changed the female connector and it was holding. When I first put the chamber on and pump air in it, the air holds so I don’t think it’s a leak. Last time when I thought it was a leak, the needle would start dropping as soon as I pumped air in it in initial set up
            Yeah that usually is the first culprit, what actually goes is the little o rings in the fittings.. I just found size and bought a small bag off of amazon..
            Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
            Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
            Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Make sure all hair on your shaft is shaved, I noticed that when I wasn’t keeping up i had more slippage. Also, I use alcohol wipes to wipe any oils or sweat off my penis and I use it on the inner part of the sleeve and it becomes very grippy. Hope that helps.
              11-17-15~6x4.5

6-28-18~7x5.5

Comment

in
                Originally posted by Dons_Johnson View Post
                Make sure all hair on your shaft is shaved, I noticed that when I wasn’t keeping up i had more slippage. Also, I use alcohol wipes to wipe any oils or sweat off my penis and I use it on the inner part of the sleeve and it becomes very grippy. Hope that helps.
                interesting. So using alcohol on the sleeve makes it grip better?
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                  in
                  interesting. So using alcohol on the sleeve makes it grip better?
                  Yep, I find it does because it dries out the silicone of all oil or soaps from washing.
                  11-17-15~6x4.5

6-28-18~7x5.5

Comment

i learned that some rubbing alcohols have glycerin or oils in them so the alcohol glides over the skin. Have to check the label..
                    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dons_Johnson View Post
                      Yep, I find it does because it dries out the silicone of all oil or soaps from washing.
                      I never washed my sleeve, maybe that's why I slipped so much.
                      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                      X