Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hydromax X40 - can't reach full size (newb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydromax X40 - can't reach full size (newb)

I went back and forth as to whether to post this in the Newb forum or here. I chose here because part of my uncertainty involves the model.

With a natural, throbbing erection, I can measure my penis to be about 7" from the pubic bone (i have press in an inch or so). I have been struggling with the pump. I can barely get to within an inch of my normal erect size. Now, if I am not mistaken, the whole point of the pump is to pump up the penis larger than this. If I can't manage to pump it past its max size then I do not stand a prayer of gaining. Is this correct?

The Hydromax X40 says it's for 7 to 9 inches. Would the X30 work better?

Also, my understanding was that it was supposed to give you a massive erection that would remain when removed. Mine is flaccid when I remove it though much more impressive.

Not sure what is wrong but my pubic bone is black and blue from all the pumping and I can barely make a dent in that measuring indicator. Any help much appreciated.

I can't speak to the Bathmate, but my cheapo cylinder exhibits the same thing. Even at full raging erection, I can't get past 7.25 on the built in measure. With a ruler, I have hit 8 just after pumping.
    The ruler has the same graduation as the cylinder so I don't really get it, but I've acknowledged the difference and monitor for change.

Comment

7" in the bathmate is not equal to 7" on a regular ruler. you should completely ignore the ruler on the bathmate, all you can really use it for is to see if you have gained in the pump, lets say you started at 6" and then after 3 months u hit 6.5" in the bathmate. you are not supposed to be erect after taking the bathmate off, but your dick should be pumped

Comment

That is a relief to hear. I'll stick with it. Thanks!

Comment

When your dick is expanding both in length and girth, something has to give and it is length that suffers.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Obviously something going wrong here. Shouldn't have bruising around the pubic bone. You might want to try to rotate the pump 180 degrees. The ruler might not match up to exactly how you measure. I would use it as more of a gauge than set in stone measurement. Are you using the comfort sleeve? Maybe try without?

I have the x30 and am roughly 7.5. I would rather have the fat boy or the x40. What is your girth?

Finding the right lube sure helps to get a bit more length in there. I have used shea butter cream, baby oil, shampoo, conditioner. My favorite is Fructis conditioner. Always seems to give it a good slide even with the water.
            goal--Contentment
            proactive's progress log

Comment

You should be able to wear the X40 without any problems if you're 7 inches or longer.
              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I just did some measuring and the X40 measuring tape is about 1 and 1/4" off with no compression. When fully compressed, it's pretty much accurate.

I waited a few days for the bruises to heal and tried again. I still couldn't get close to my erect size. My whole body got a workout from the pumping but I don't think my cock did and now my pubic bone is bruised again.

Obviously I will be returning this thing. My question is could something smaller like the X30 work better since there will be less water to pump out? Or should I try something else entirely like an air pump?

Comment

I max out the x30 2 years ago when my Bpel 7.8
                  Now x40 , same size inside as my Bpel
                  Samething with LA air pump
                  Bpel 8.2 , i reach this size inside x40 (no vac mod) and LA pump

Comment

Originally posted by Back\Slasher View Post
                    I just did some measuring and the X40 measuring tape is about 1 and 1/4" off with no compression. When fully compressed, it's pretty much accurate.

I waited a few days for the bruises to heal and tried again. I still couldn't get close to my erect size. My whole body got a workout from the pumping but I don't think my cock did and now my pubic bone is bruised again.

Obviously I will be returning this thing. My question is could something smaller like the X30 work better since there will be less water to pump out? Or should I try something else entirely like an air pump?
                    If you're going for size gains you should pump erect.

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
                      Obviously something going wrong here. Shouldn't have bruising around the pubic bone. You might want to try to rotate the pump 180 degrees. The ruler might not match up to exactly how you measure. I would use it as more of a gauge than set in stone measurement. Are you using the comfort sleeve? Maybe try without?

I have the x30 and am roughly 7.5. I would rather have the fat boy or the x40. What is your girth?

Finding the right lube sure helps to get a bit more length in there. I have used shea butter cream, baby oil, shampoo, conditioner. My favorite is Fructis conditioner. Always seems to give it a good slide even with the water.
                      If the comfort sleeve is that plastic tube that comes out of the end then I am. I didn't know it would work without it. I'll give that a try.

My girth is 5.5". It does feel kind of like I am getting more of a girth workout, which is not really what I'm after. Another reason why I'm starting to think I should have gone with the X30. Perhaps we should trade?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                        If you're going for size gains you should pump erect.
                        Interesting idea. Worth a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Back\Slasher View Post
                          Interesting idea. Worth a shot!
                          Give it a try and let us know how it goes for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X