X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretcher Insanity! What Do I Choose?

Which stretcher should I choose?

The Facts:

PAST: I used the Heavy Duty Static Stretcher years ago (they are out of business). I used a 6 lb spring to 8 lb spring, wore it for 4 hours a day for 6 months, and made serious, noticeable erect length gains. It was insane. I couldn't believe it. I got a few blisters (vacuum head stretcher; not the strap kind) and had to learn how to properly use it, and when I finally did, it really worked. They went out of business, I wound up living with someone, and was done with PE.

PRESENT: I only have 4 hours a day to do any sort of PE, but I can use any device now. I have the Phallosan Forte and, while the vacuum technology is wonderful and, with using the rubber cap filled with baby powder and taping my glans, I never get a blister, I'm not making any gains using it. Even in their own literature Phallosan states that 4 hours a day isn't enough for gains. I have seen the Phallosan PLUS and that is exactly what the Heavy Duty Static Stretcher set up was. THAT KIND OF DEVICE is what I'm looking to use; straight out/straight down static stretching. It seems, for whatever reason, that the Phallosan Plus will never be available in the United States.

I want to make a 1.5" BPEL increase in 2 years of daily, 4 hours a day use. I love vacuum tech.

What vacuum stretchers are as good as the Plus or the Static Stretcher was? For every hour I used it, I gained about 0001.". 1,000 hours equals 1 BPEL inch. I have my skin management under control (no more blisters). I also don't want to complicate things by adding in anything extra, including manual. I know that the Static Stretcher worked, so I'm set on using one device.

HELP MY FRIENDS! What stretcher, given my conditions and my experiences, should I get and why!?

May the Big Cock Force Be With You!
    thejimp1984
    Last edited by thejimp1984; 01-05-2020, 02:36 PM.

Phallosan has been promising since mid 2019 that the Phallosan+ would soon be available in the US; I have inquired several times. Apparently there have been customs or some other agency issues that had to be sorted out. I recently received a notice from Phallosan that the P+ is now available for purchase in the US so you might want to contact Phallosan and check it out.

I tried the Phallosan for 4 hours a day for a few months; if there were gains, they were minimal and not measurable. I finally committed 8-10 hours a day for the past few months and have seen some gains. I don't measure, I can tell by looking that length has increased; not a lot but some. I figure I will need to commit to a year of this regiment to end up where I want which is about 7"; I am just short of 6" flacid NBP now.

I have to take the device off a couple of times a day to pee but put it right back on. I wear my shirt tail out so the bulge is not visible. I have heard from several dedicated Phallosan users that they have seen success and each of them has worn the device 6-8 hours a day, 6 days a week for 12-24 months to achieve the desired results.

Comment

DJL, thanks for the response. As of a few days ago, Phallosan was not responding about the Plus. As far as I know, it isn't available. I cannot wear any device for longer than 4 hours.

Anyone else? Is there something comparable to the PLUS out there that IS available?

Comment

Why not just get the penimaster pro. It has the vacuum and the bar system.

Comment

I checked out their site. Any feedback from you guys on the Penismaster Pro? Actual EL gains?

Comment

Bump

Comment

I use an inexpensive penimaster pro knockoff. It is has been the only extender that met my needs. It is comfortable ( as much as something pulling on your penis is going to get) and because of that I have been able to good gains from it. I am able to wear it 8 to 10 hours a day in different configurations. I gained 1.25 inches in EL from wearing the device. I wear the bar setup when I know I am going to be rather inactive at home. During the day I wear it with a strap attached to my hip or a leg, better to give different stretches. I have also used it to hang. It even works well for that. By the way, I would have bought the real penimaster pro had I not spent so much on other devices that just did not work for me. Like any other device, there is a learning curve to use it. If you do a search I am sure that there is plenty of advice when it comes to a avoiding blisters, adjusting it, and where to get the replacement rubber parts. Good luck.

Comment

Is the penismaster stealth? Can I wear it and not be hugely noticed under my cargo pants at work?

Comment

Yes, as long as you use the strap. I wear it to work. If you have an office job, it's pretty easy to conceal.

Comment

Lucmon, how long did it take to gain the 1.25 inches in EL?

Comment

It took me about 1 1/2 years. The first 3/4 came quickly. I made the mistake of not taking any breaks and stalled for a few months. I was afraid to lose what I had gained. I finally took some time off and restarted and I was able to grow again. I just took 2 months off and I am about to restart this coming week. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X