Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you avoid the fluid blisters while vaccum hanging/phallosan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you avoid the fluid blisters while vaccum hanging/phallosan?

I just started using the phallosan after 8 months or so off and i must have overdone it because i immediately got a fluid blister (forget what you call them) on the glans in the same spot i previously had that got very large. i backed off tension and tried to keep going which was a mistake since it made the healing taken longer. so i took a week off to let it heal and i'm about to start up again. I'm using the glans cap and was on moderate to high tension. Is there something i should do besides backing off the tension a bit? What do you guys do to avoid this? When it heals, i want to get back into my LG hanger/phallosan routine and make it to 8" bone pressed.
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
    Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
    Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

I got those at high tension with the penimaster pro knockoff. I use Safe n' Simple, Waterproof Silicone tape. You can get it on Amazon. Placing a small piece of tape on the spot that I tend to get a blister is all I need. Hopefully that helps you.

Comment

By insertion of penis with foreskin further, if u have some :-)
      PF + BM | 8y+ | 16->19 BPEL | 12.5->13.5 EG | 30->15° curve

Comment

In my experience, it is when there is air between the bell and glans, that you get blisters. Most prominent, when the pull is high.
        So use glans-cap, placed real tight on glans (no air pockets), and the smallest bell you can fit in. Press/push glans with cap as far into the bell as possible, and pump a little air out, to seal the bond between cap and bell, the key is NO air-pockets between glans and cap and cap and bell.
        Starting ADS januar 2018 at 5.3 BPEL and 5.3 EG
        Current and still (end of 2020) at 7.1 BPEL and 6.1 EG
        Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

Comment

Yea blisters are more likely with first timers, or after a long break, as in yr case. As others recommended, keep glans as close to bell as possible to avoid air bubbles which in turn might give way to unequal skin suction.
          Use a lil bit of toilet paper to cover suction holes. This is a big deal in preventing glans blisters, ive found.
          I stretch safely overnight, once i get the vacuum right. No blisters for me now. Use baby powder on shaft to further prevent air ingress.
          (I still get edema on my foreskin but that's another topic.)

Comment

My shaft is significantly larger than my glans, so i one of the mid-size cup's, the smallest i can fit my shaft into. There is room after the glans no matter which size i use. The only time i didn't have room is when i overpump for all day wear and the glans starts to expand and likely retain water. Not the blisters, but it'll just be larger. I can get it to fill up the cup if i do that, but its asking for trouble. I'll try the tape suggestion someone had. The glans protector alone isn't enough

Comment

Did you have any indication you were possible getting a blister?
              I hang with my PF and have never gotten one.
              I go with the 20x3 routine at about 6lbs.
              today though, I quit early because my glands was feeling uncomfortable.
              I would really like to avoid one.

Comment

felt like slight pain/discomfort and you just see it when you take it off. it happens too suddenly for me to notice. This time though, i was asking for it starting at moderate to high tension just getting back into it.

Comment

Quick update: I didn't have silicone tape, but i used 3m medical tape over those same spots and it works perfectly. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by kozlio View Post
                    I stretch safely overnight, once i get the vacuum right.
                    How are you stretching overnight? Which device are you using? I have done this with my phallosan and using an elastic strap that i clip to the end of the bed. Its worked alright, but i never did it consistently enough.

I started using my LG hanger last night for the first time in a while to. Going to get back into the routine that led to solid gains last time around

Comment

Overnight stretching with the phallosan is easy... If u can fall asleep on yr back, that is. I mount the ph, do some helicopter stretches to ensure vacuum is good and wont be severely affected by body position changes. go to bed. Once on my back, i check the vacuum again. I dont drink too much water now and can last 6 hrs overnight before wc. (To be safe, can start with 2-3 hrs overnight stretching by drinking water before bed). If i do wake up for wc break, i make sure it's dry, use a toilet paper piece in the bell, baby powder on shaft and mount the ph again to continue my sleep/stretch.
                      6 h a night at 20 nights in a month for a year should do me well. Good 1,000+ hrs. Sizeable.
                      Give it a try.

Originally posted by ender1981 View Post
                      How are you stretching overnight? Which device are you using? I have done this with my phallosan and using an elastic strap that i clip to the end of the bed. Its worked alright, but i never did it consistently enough.

I started using my LG hanger last night for the first time in a while to. Going to get back into the routine that led to solid gains last time around

Comment

In my experience, the best practice to avoid blisters while using a vacuum type device is to ensure you’re using a minimal amount of vacuum. For example, when using the Phallosan, I will use a bell that allows me to stay in place with only one “pump” from the actual attached pump. Hence why most users state that they use a smaller bell with minimal air gaps. I’ve found that the more space you have, then you’ll have to pump more than once to fill the gap to remain in the bell. Hence, the need for only pumping once. Additionally, the amount of tension you’re using may be too high for your conditioning, and/or you’ve remained in the bell for too long as others have stated. I just wanted to chime in about the amount of vacuum, because no one else had stated it. Furthermore, I would recommend wearing a cap or tape over your glans to protect them. I’ve noticed that if I use the Phallosan for prolonged periods without said protection, then my glans tend to get “raw” and irritated to some degree. Hope this info helps!

Comment

Also, I’d recommend taking a month or so off from PE to allow for recovery from a blister, especially if you plan on hanging. With only a week of recovery you’re more likely to re-injure yourself in the same location. When you do start back up, be sure to take it slow. The old saying of, it’s a marathon not a sprint.

Comment

I've learned to avoid blisters by keeping the pressure under 6mmHg, limiting my time in the tube to what I know I can handle, repeatedly heating my vacuum tube with a hair dryer to remove condensation so I can see what's going on, and if I have an area of tiny blisters either not pumping or protecting them with super glue.

If I see a blister forming I stop immediately. I try to never drain a blister. Let it heal on its own.

The few times I've gotten very large blisters and was worried they would tear on my clothes I've preemptively drained them by cleaning the area, heating a fine piece of stainless steel wire (guitar strings) with a lighter, then making a hole in the blister near the edge. I then drained the blister, cleaned the area again and used antibacterial cream.

Comment

Working...
                            X