Stuck Penis and Testicle Suction Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck Penis and Testicle Suction Fun

I originally bought the LAPump penis pump and 2" tube. I misread the instructions for choosing based on size, since erect I was just over 6" in circumference. Still, the tube worked fine, but soon my penis was filling up the tube girthwise within about 15 minutes.

I ordered a 2.5" tube from LeLuv, but that was too much. Then I ordered the 2.25" tube from Leluv and that was good. However, unlike the LAPump tube, it came without a doughnut pad/seal thing.

First use of the 2.25, no doughnut, the suction effect on the penis seemed weird, starting at the bottom around the shaft, then, within about 5 minutes, I felt a testicle start to get sucked in. I immediately torqued the tube while pressing the vacuum release valve and got it off.
    THAT DID NOT FEEL GOOD AT ALL!!! And scared the crap out of me!

Then what I did was use the 2" cylinder until my penis filled it up. Then, I removed the doughnut thing from that tube, and it fit it on the 2.25.

I then put on the 2.25 and pumped up. I pumped to 5, then 7, and left it on for a bit, and watched my penis swell, and also extend about a half inch more than with the other tube.

When I tried to remove the tube however, the doughnut ring would not let me pull my penis out. It took a little bit of work to get it out.

For about half an hour, my penis was amazingly thick! I'd say as thick as my wrist! I tested it against the 2" tube and just the tip of the head fit for about a half inch. Now, if there's anyway to keep most or at least some of that girth!!!

Anyway, does anyone know of a doughnut/seal I can use with this thing? Without it its scary to get a testicle sucked up. With it my penis gets stuck.
    Seems like a wide ring would work well to keep the testicles from getting sucked up, but the ones I've found on amazon have bad reviews.
    Maybe I have to make my own.

Thanks!

PumpTpys offers a quality VelSeal silicone gasket that works with cylinders that have a flanged base edge for $29. It is listed on page seven of the on line store.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      PumpTpys offers a quality VelSeal silicone gasket that works with cylinders that have a flanged base edge for $29. It is listed on page seven of the on line store.
      Thanks!

Comment

I've heard it hurts like hell when it gets sucked up, but is it painful to pump just the balls? Not sure if there's any sexual benefits, but I'm thinking about trying it someday.

Comment

Working...
        X