Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan tension

Hi all,

I've just got hold of the Phallosan Forte, and I'm literally trying it out as I type for the first time.

I know there has been some discussion before as to whether the Forte actually hits the advertised tensions. Having just put it on, the tension while in the green zone is barely noticable. I feel like the red zone isn't really that noticable either. I guess the ADS's are meant to be more time at lower tension, but is that right? Should I still keep in the green zone to begin with?

Secondly, what does that suggest about my previous attempts to manually stretch, because I would be pulling harder than this!! Was I pulling too hard? I always felt I was being careful, but maybe I was doing too much?

I think this is where manuals come into play first, so you can tell whether you need high tension or low tension. Low tension ppl like me need the phallosan to gain over time and high tension would be good for a extender. The phallosan is meant to be in low green especially when your new to it then you increase to see more gains after you got as much as you can out of that level, phallosan says it causes more cellular division. With the belt youll notice the tension changes when you stand and sit so you got to make note of that and be able to see if you lost suction.

Comment

Yeah, I'm getting used to all that adjusting as we speak! Haha

The low green tension level really is very subtle though I'm just checking that's how it should be.

I have tried other forms of PE, I started the JP90 and felt my PIs were telling me I was doing too much, and i had forgotten that was why i decided the phallosan might work for me. Just took me some months before I got round to buying it.

Definitely dont think I'll get away with wearing it under suit trousers, but may manage to sleep in it to get my hours up.

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

I find that sometimes even when at full red there is not much of a stretch but this is always due to the way it is laying across my body, if that makes sense.. Adjust it around a little and resettle it and then I get the big stretch I want.

Comment

I’m not the Phallosan pro, But they claim low tension, many hours are the best success.
          At first, I thought the green was too little, but after 6+ hours, I felt some fatigue and a little pleasant soreness.
          I kept with that for several months.
          I had previously been using an extender, and pumping.
          Over time, I felt the need to increase the tension.
          After a couple of years, I am in the red and also use the trick” Party” does, a rubber band, wrapped around the circle clip and arms.
          It does increase tension. I used a heavy blue band that I got off a celery stock.
          I am not the pro at this, but I believe just enough tension and time to keep that pleasant soreness and fatigue feeling is about right.
          Don,t over do and enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Richardwad View Post
            I’m not the Phallosan pro, But they claim low tension, many hours are the best success.
            At first, I thought the green was too little, but after 6+ hours, I felt some fatigue and a little pleasant soreness.
            I kept with that for several months.
            I had previously been using an extender, and pumping.
            Over time, I felt the need to increase the tension.
            After a couple of years, I am in the red and also use the trick” Party” does, a rubber band, wrapped around the circle clip and arms.
            It does increase tension. I used a heavy blue band that I got off a celery stock.
            I am not the pro at this, but I believe just enough tension and time to keep that pleasant soreness and fatigue feeling is about right.
            Don,t over do and enjoy!
            Did you get results while in the green for the first few months?

I'm also curious about how often one should switch sides. So far I've only done a couple of hours a day and I've switched sides half way through. I did read somewhere to only do one side one day, and another side another day?

I'm also uncut and doing it with the forskin covering the glans, doesnt feel like it would matter whichever way I do that, but any comments welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X