Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quick extender pro - how much do you need to stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick extender pro - how much do you need to stretch?

i was wondering how much you need to stretch your dick out before putting the device on,
    if your bpel is 5.6 inches and your flaccid stretch length is 5.6 inches, do you need to stretch your dick to 5.6 inches before putting the device on?

If you’re new to using it you’ll need to set it up to the user size using the formula.

Erect size - 1.6 inches = user size

Based on your measurements, you should have yours set at 4”.

I’ve had good success so far and I followed the guidelines at the beginning. It doesn’t feel like a lot of tension at first but that’s the point with extending. It’s not an extreme stretch like hanging.

Try it for a week and see if you notice these:

- increased size when finishing with your routine for the day
    - increased amount of visible veins
    - better EQ

These were the first indicators I got early on that I was on the right track. Track your hours and follow the guide for adding bars.
    October 9th, 2019 - 17.5cm x 15cm BEG

January 7th, 2020 - 19cm x 16cm BEG

Goal - 21cm x 16.5cm BEG & 16cm MEG

Comment

Once you get past the initial phase to where the burrito has been conditioned for active growth you can do the JP90 stretches before extending. This will help loosen the ligaments and tissues so that you get a better initial stretch wearing the device. It's not necessary but if you want to go the extra mile them go for it!
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
      X