Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely new to pumping

Hey guys, I'm Jon or Hotshortguy.

I've begun my pumping journey and I have a few questions that I think a lot of newbies will have, I've purchased a Hydromax Xtreme series and would like to hear from others their experience in the pumping world. It'd also be cool if members with Vet experience and or long time experience can comment on each of the points to let me see from other views

I insert my Penis flaccid .Into Warm not hot water, and use a hand ball pump (sometimes I don't use the hand ball)

I pump for a total time of 15 minutes, a few minutes then massage, few more minutes massage. Afterall I'm still getting used to this process

After pumping, I turtle back to where I was or shorter within 10-15 minutes ( I've heard the Stealth-inner-wear can help with this, there are many sizes to choose from?)

I do not have ED however while pumping I do not get erect, perhaps around 50%-60%, but I have gotten little red dots on my shaft so I think I am pumping enough. I'll take a while stab in the dark and say rest for a couple of days due to the red dots?

are there any specific routines that will perhaps inhibit gains

I can put 2 x 15-20 minute increments towards PE ( jelqing and pumping ? )

I really appreciate any effort to assist in this thread, I'd love to have others post questions and have them answered on here also in-case some people don't feel confident enough to start a thread themselves.

Kind regards,
    Hotshortguy

The pump is pretty advanced so I’d go easy to start off. Is this your first pump? If so then I’d try going shorter time in higher pressure or like your doing just not super high pressure. I like to go into pump hard because I feel it gives better results, but others say flaccid is just as good. Overall I think your on the right path. Are you just pumping or stretching/jelqing?
    Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
    8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
    8/2020 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
    8/2021 FL: 5.35” BPEL: 7.4” FG: 5.35” EG: 6.1”
    Current 2/2022 FL: 5.5” BPEL: 7.5” FG: 5.5” EG: 6.15”
    My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Since this a good place to start, i'd like to throw in some similar questions, just in regards to air pumping.
      I've been doing PE for 7 months now, mainly with jelqing and the occasional sqeezing thrown into the mix.

My Airpump and the cylinder arrived today and i would like to start on the right track.
      I went in 4-5 times, always with a higher degree of erection, but never a full one. The highest was about 70-80%.
      I was at 13-14cm when i went in and it pumped it up to 15, which is my maxed out NBPEL.

Now:
      What are the pressure indicating on an Airpump? I was pumping with -3 to -5 HG roughly and stayd in for a maximum of around 5-10 minutes. I had no clock running so that is just a rough guess.

But i have the same as the OP, the second i stop pumping my dick goes back to its regular size, more or less immediately.
      Can i do a routine that is mostly focussed on pumping? I really want to increase girth much more than length. Behind the tip its ~10cm/~4.0 inches.
      It feels like i can stay pretty long in there.
      What are good beginner times and can i go in longer? What experience do you guys have?
      Start 08. July 2019

BPEL: 15cm / 5,9 in
      MSEG: 10,2cm / 4,0 in

Current: (16. March 2021)

BPEL: 16cm / 6.3 in (+1cm/0.4in)
      MSEG: ~10,8cm / ~4.25 in (+ ~0,6cm/~0.2,5in)

Only consistency and dedication will get you to your goals.

Comment

Red dots/Bursted capillaries, probably from using too much pressure, or you are just a beginner in which they come pretty much no matter what. Atleast they did for me. I didnt really pay them much attention unless there was a lot, and then i would take 1 day off and it was back to normal, nowaydays i dont get them despite of how much pressure I use. If you dont have ED i would advise going in with an erection after you completed your first month. Suggested routine: 3x5 min, with massage or jelq between sets 3-7 times a week, seems like what you are already doing. You want to increase pressure before the time in the pump, and train as many days as you can while still having positive PI's. You can do this routine until you hit plateau, and from there you can go with more intense routines. As to the problem with your penis shrinking to a smaller state after a pump is normal and can be prevented with a cockring. I dont know what stealth-inner-wear is but it sounds like an ADS or something, which is not a good mix with the pump atleast if you are doing it after a pump.

Lemme know if you have more questions regarding pumping with the bathmate

Comment

Hey Jon!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is best to condition your dick first prior to mounting an aggressive pumping regemin. I It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

it is best to begin pumping at low vacuum levels and limit time under vacuum to 10 minutes and slowly add time and vacuum over a number of weeks. Start at 3 hg and build up to 5 hg. Without a gauge, pump up until you feel slight discomfort and then back off slightly.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Go easy on the pump man. Don't do more than 5 minutes at a time. You don't want to injure yourself.

Comment

Thanks for your reply bro, Ive heard after a month or two of use going in hard is great and leaves a bigger more plump look afterwards, this is my first pump and it's water based. At the moment I'm just pumping however I've just purchased a stealth innerwear.

Comment

Thank you kindly for replying, I see alot of people saying 3-5 hg and some people pump 10hg .. where is this hg you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
                  Red dots/Bursted capillaries, probably from using too much pressure, or you are just a beginner in which they come pretty much no matter what. Atleast they did for me. I didnt really pay them much attention unless there was a lot, and then i would take 1 day off and it was back to normal, nowaydays i dont get them despite of how much pressure I use. If you dont have ED i would advise going in with an erection after you completed your first month. Suggested routine: 3x5 min, with massage or jelq between sets 3-7 times a week, seems like what you are already doing. You want to increase pressure before the time in the pump, and train as many days as you can while still having positive PI's. You can do this routine until you hit plateau, and from there you can go with more intense routines. As to the problem with your penis shrinking to a smaller state after a pump is normal and can be prevented with a cockring. I dont know what stealth-inner-wear is but it sounds like an ADS or something, which is not a good mix with the pump atleast if you are doing it after a pump.

Lemme know if you have more questions regarding pumping with the bathmate
                  Thanks for reply broski, how can I track the amount of pressure I'm using on my dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Hotshortguy View Post
                    Thanks for reply broski, how can I track the amount of pressure I'm using on my dude?
                    There is no pressure gauge on the bathmate but you just have to aim for what feels comfortable while still being able to feel/see the pump doing work

Comment

If you're looking for a pumping routine here's one to get you started: https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts
                      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                        If you're looking for a pumping routine here's one to get you started: https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts
                        thanks a heap broski

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                          In the guide says 5,6 and 7 minutes next week is 8,9,10,11 and so on, am I stopping a the 5 minute mark to massage and reapply pump?

Comment

In the guide says 5,6 and 7 minutes next week is 8,9,10,11 and so on, am I stopping a the 5 minute mark to massage and reapply pump?
                            No you'll keep the pump on the entire time.

Comment

thanks a heap broski
                              You are welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X