Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeve for “cementing” gains

Hi everyone
    Was wondering y’all would recommend to cement any gains. Been using a quick Extender Pro for four months and am looking to find a product to keep what I’ve worked for.
    I don’t really want a “package enhancer” product, just something to prevent the “turtle”!
    Anyone use a silicone sleeve for helping keep your gains?
    Thanks!

Some people have used wraps. Some use the Stealth (in the Products section above). Some people use steel cock rings. Do some searches on the forum and you'll find lots of info.

Comment

Originally posted by Grower1 View Post
      Hi everyone
      Was wondering y’all would recommend to cement any gains. Been using a quick Extender Pro for four months and am looking to find a product to keep what I’ve worked for.
      I don’t really want a “package enhancer” product, just something to prevent the “turtle”!
      Anyone use a silicone sleeve for helping keep your gains?
      Thanks!

If you google "LG hanger" you should be able to find their website where they sell PE related gear. They have something called a girth band which I've been using for a month or so now. It's a great quality product, relatively cheap, and comes in a 3 pack. It's super easy to put on and take off and I've never had issues with circulation or needing to take it off to use the bathroom....although its a piece of cake to do so.
      October 9th, 2019 - 17.5cm x 15cm BEG

January 7th, 2020 - 19cm x 16cm BEG

Goal - 21cm x 16.5cm BEG & 16cm MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Erock28 View Post
        If you google "LG hanger" you should be able to find their website where they sell PE related gear. They have something called a girth band which I've been using for a month or so now. It's a great quality product, relatively cheap, and comes in a 3 pack. It's super easy to put on and take off and I've never had issues with circulation or needing to take it off to use the bathroom....although its a piece of cake to do so.
        Thank you-that seems perfect.

Comment

Working...
        X