• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Restorex Thread

Hey everyone:

Read this article before the rest of this thread:
    <MensHealth article link removed>

1. I spoke with someone at Restorex. They were kind enough to be "real" with me. I mentioned I wanted to use the device for erect penis length gains, that I had used the Static Stretcher years ago and it worked. He said that by using the Restorex for that purpose, he couldn't verify if it would achieve permanent erect gains, but that it "is in line with the thinking" that it should.
    2. No blisters.
    3. No extra parts that you have to order a lot, whether in the states or overseas. Phallosan PLUS is STILL not available in the states: I've contacted them every month for over a year and a half and after telling me for sure it was coming in December, now they don't even respond to my emails. And the Penimaster is in Germany and you have to order parts every few months.
    4. This device is not only made by THE MAYO CLINIC!, but they designed it after all the other stretchers in the past (look at their comparison guide; Penimaster is in there!).
    5. Actual, legit, numerous studies done on erect length growth relative to loss from diabetes and PD adjustment.
    6. Men's Health stating that the device works to make a "regular" penis permanently larger.
    7. The device has a fulcrum, dramatically increasing the intensity of the tunica pull.
    8. Restorex said that the 30 minute usage window is so you can get circulation back into your head, but I'm sure you can jelq the blood back in after taking your penis out of the device and reinsert it after 5 minutes.
    9. The growth the Men's Health writer received and the growth of the participants in the study were from only using it an hour a day.

Despite the $500 price, it makes sense that, given everything above, $500 isn't too much to spend. I have the money and I'm tired of getting no gains from the Forte and tired of vacuum hangers giving me blisters.

I will start using it the moment I get it.

I will keep a log here of my progress.

Cheers!
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 02-16-2020, 09:33 AM.

No commercial links please.

I removed the restorex link

Comment

Been using Restorex for 2 months. Have gained 0.4 inches to 7.5 so far.

Comment

I had never heard of this device. Please keep us up to date on how it works and your honest opinion (pros & cons of using this device). I am really interested, but I need more proof before dropping that much coin. Thanks.

Comment

This:
          "Men's Health participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites."
          Means the link to the article will be removed. Sorry about that.
          Dangler
          Senior Administrator
          ☼ Wizard ☼
          White Tiger Award 2015
          Last edited by Dangler; 02-16-2020, 09:34 AM.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Check out the clinical stories on the Restorex home page. Scientific evidence for its effectiveness.

Comment

But there’s a population of guys who are motivated to go to such, ahem, lengths: men who have Peyronies disease. Peyronies develops when scar tissue forms inside the penis. It can cause the penis to bend over time, making erections painful and lead to erectile dysfunction. A few years ago, Mayo Clinic urologist Landon Trost found that Peyronies patients who used traction devices found them uncomfortable and that that said devices didn’t exert enough force. So he developed his own device from scratch. RestoreX.

I’d found RestoreX during my occasional, casual, but ongoing research into having a more sizable knob. Via email, Trost told me that in a randomized trial, six Peyronies patients had seen length gains of between 1” and 1.75”, and only had to wear the thing for 30-90 minutes daily for three months. I immediately asked Trost what he would expect to happen if a guy without Peyronies gave it a whirl.

“I don’t know for sure, but I suspect that you’d see at least equivalent gains in men who don’t have a fibrosing condition such as Peyronie’s disease," he said, "but without data, I can’t say for sure.” He added that this use would be “off-label,” meaning that I'd be applying it in a manner for which it was neither developed nor approved.

As the days went on, I noticed that I was able to ratchet up the device much more than I had during my initial session. When flaccid and stretched in the device, I was now recording a length of over seven inches, though of course, having a penis that was long when flaccid and stretched was decidedly not why I was in the game. After a couple of weeks I started to suspect that my Johnson was casting a longer shadow, but I somehow managed to wait for another 14 days before measuring it. When I did, I found that it was a little over 6.85”. Admittedly, some of that new length was coming from the undue amount of downward force I was now putting on the ruler, but not all of it. Regardless, in just a month of use, my penis was significantly longer that it was at the start of my two-a-day regimen.

Interestingly, when I asked Trost where this extra length actually comes from, he told me that he couldn’t say for sure, as there wasn’t a great way to investigate it. “I think the device is probably pulling on those areas and pulling more of the penis outside the body,” he said. “I suspect over time, you actually get new growth, but the immediate gains are probably pulling parts of the penis which have become more internalized.”
              Source: Men's Health
              PELord
              Last edited by PELord; 02-16-2020, 11:55 AM.
              Starting size: 3.8 inches BPEL - 4.3 inches MSEG

Current lost .5 :-( (11/20/2020): 6.6 inches BPEL - 5 MSEG

Goal: 8.0 Inches BPEL - 6 inches MSEG

Comment

To the administrators: I was not and am not affiliated with Men's Health or Restorex. I was posting the links to make it easy for people to find out about the device.

Receiving the device this weekend.

Comment

Wasn't targeted at you, it is just that any links to 'monetized' web pages are not permitted, by the site owners. What I quoted was the reason for declining to have it posted. Sorry for any confusion.

Good luck with your purchase
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm buying one too! Will you be using a penile pump and if yes which ome

Comment

Working...
                    X