Skeptical that extenders actually work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeptical that extenders actually work

So I’ve been using the penimaster pro for a while now, logging over 700 hours through a combination of using the rods and strap. After committing all of this time and experiencing plenty of discomfort, I have no noticeable gains. Has it taken anyone else this amount of time or longer before seeing gains? I’m strongly considering giving up because even if I ultimately achieve some gains, the time and effort hardly seems worth it.

How many grams of pull are you using ?

Did you start low and work up to more ?
    Do you have any past pe history, any log entries to look over ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      How many grams of pull are you using ?

Did you start low and work up to more ?
      Do you have any past pe history, any log entries to look over ?
      I would say typically between 690 grams and 920 grams, sometimes a little more. When I use the belt I can’t measure but I try to make sure I can feel some pull. When I started I would usually be in the 690 range, not sure if this was too much.

I did some manual exercises briefly (primarily manual stretches) a couple of years ago, maybe for a few months and I currently pump 2-3 times per week.

Comment

Sounds good. May take longer and not yield all that much.
        Are you going to stop at so many hours ?
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You are most likely not using enough tension. I had an extender that started at 1200g the first week and 2000g for 6+ hours on the 6th week

Comment

I’ll probably give it at least a couple of months more, maybe until I reach 1,000 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
              You are most likely not using enough tension. I had an extender that started at 1200g the first week and 2000g for 6+ hours on the 6th week
              Thanks, do you mind providing the name of the extender you used? How much did you gain?

Comment

I have not checked my length yet but I am always extending at over 2000grams. I endeavour to make sure I'm getting a good stretch from my workout, even if it is a lot less comfortable.

I'm pretty sure you're only going to see gains if you stretch it past your normal BPEL anyway.

Comment

I hope that extenders work. I have a curve that I want fixed first and foremost.
                  I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
                  I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

I have made good gains from the knockoff penimaster pro. I bought the X4 and event though it is one of the more comfortable noose style extenders, I was unable to wear it long enough without feeling way too much pain. If it is not working for you, you should change it up. For some, like me, I needed much more tension for sustained growth. I do not know how much tension I use because I modified the strap on the knockoff, however, I can tell you that it is more tension than the X4 provided. I attached the penimaster pro attachment to an X4 base and there was just not enough tension. The wide girth base is more comfortable, but the bars do not provide enough tension for me. I use enough tension but not so much that it is uncomfortable. Do not continue the course if you are not getting anywhere with it. Change what you are doing. I had already seen 1/2 inch growth by the time I hit 700 hours. They work, but there is no magical formula that works for all. Experiment safely. Good luck.

Comment

I really just hope that a few hours per day is enough.
                      I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
                      I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

As other have stated, I think that you just need more force. I’ve gained 2cm in just over 4 months averaging around 3-5 hours per day.
                        Some days I do 6+ hours but others I only get 2.

Consistency and tension.
                        October 9th, 2019 - 17.5cm x 15cm BEG

January 7th, 2020 - 19cm x 16cm BEG

Goal - 21cm x 16.5cm BEG & 16cm MEG

Comment

Just saw I havent updated my sig and I can’t seem to figure out how to do it on my phone....but I measured 19.5cm on feb 10, 2020.

Just in case people were wondering why the numbers don’t line up
                          October 9th, 2019 - 17.5cm x 15cm BEG

January 7th, 2020 - 19cm x 16cm BEG

Goal - 21cm x 16.5cm BEG & 16cm MEG

Comment

I extended on average 3.5 hours a day, five or six days a week at about 800 grs. and didn’t see any gains for nine months (1000 hrs.). After five years, I had gained a little over 3/4 inches.
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdong View Post
                              I’ll probably give it at least a couple of months more, maybe until I reach 1,000 hours.
                              Doing more hours with the same tension is not gonna do anything. The only way to gain is with progressive overload

Comment

Working...
                              X